Struggling to find your purpose, passion, and fulfillment? Ready to get the life you want? Focus on the new skills and behaviors that will change your relationship with yourself, others, and your environment.
Coach Jaleel Manns
Nearby schools & colleges
Main Street, Houston
Street Emanuel Street, Houston
I'm Jaleel Manns and I created the course creation easy button to make more course sales and experie
Operating as usual
It doesn't have to be that way...
My mission is to provide a professional Coaching practice that is specifically structured for men in a manner that provides important support and guidance that helps, inspires, and motivates the individual to create a more balanced life, both in a professional capacity and in the home environment.
Free yourself to be the best and most authentic you.
Download your free 18-page guide, Less Is More: How To Scale Back and Reclaim Your Sanity
Life is fleeting. Create experiences with your friends and loved ones.
Make time to care for you emotional health, physical health, mental health. It's one of the best ways for you to show self-love.
“I don’t believe in failure. It is not failure if you enjoy the process” - Oprah Winfrey
What if we did not focus on the end product, but enjoyed the journey?
What part of the process are you enjoying right now?
Less is More! How to Scale Back and Reclaim Your Sanity
When you’re feeling unfulfilled, you may assume that you need to add something to your life. You buy gadgets and shoes. You join a book club or learn to juggle. Unfortunately, your new possessions and busier schedule leave you even more dissatisfied.
If the cycle sounds familiar, it’s time to give subtraction a try. Taking things away can make you happier and more productive. Follow this simple formula for scaling back.
Are you overloaded with possessions and information? A more sustainable lifestyle benefits you, as well as the planet. You’ll save money, reduce stress, and develop more appreciation for the things you choose to keep.
These strategies will help:
1. Use technology wisely. Set limits on internet browsing and turn off the TV unless you’re watching something specific. Your devices will still come in handy for time savers like online grocery shopping and automatic bill paying.
2. Shorten your commute. A 30-minute commute means you’re losing more than a week of free time each year. If hybrid work, flex hours, or moving is out of the question, maybe you can listen to audiobooks or podcasts to learn as you travel.
3. Attend fewer meetings. More than 65% of senior managers say meetings interfere with completing their work, according to Harvard Business Review. Suggest meeting-free days and greater use of collaboration software.
4. Do micro workouts. Congratulations, if you already exercise regularly! Otherwise, make fitness easier by engaging in shorter sessions a few times each day. Two 10-minute sessions every day is better than once a week for an hour.
5. Serve easy meals. You can eat healthy at home without having to spend hours in the kitchen. Add more nuts and seeds to your diet. Have salads and stir-fries for dinner. Snack on fruit and yogurt.
6. Rotate your subscriptions. Do you spend more time searching for content rather than watching it? Limit how many streaming services you have active at the same time. You may even enjoy them more after you take a break.
7. Capsulize your wardrobe. Simplify your mornings by making fewer decisions about what to wear. Buy separates that coordinate with each other. Donate or sell clothing and accessories you rarely use.
8. Indulge yourself. Are you roasting vegetables on scratched-up pans while you save the shiny ones for some special occasion? Give yourself permission to enjoy the finer things you already own and donate or toss the older ones.
9. Change your thinking. Mental clutter can be overwhelming too. Try journaling to get all those overwhelming thoughts and “to do’s” out of your head and onto paper so you can free up your mind.
10. Limit activities. If you have kids, you know the stress of driving from one event to another, 7 days a week. Instead of over-committing, limit activities to just one or two, that way you have free days to just relax and spend time as a family.
You’ll probably find that the path to minimalism requires less sacrifice than you think. Eliminating unnecessary chores and distractions frees up more room in your life for the things that really matter to you.
Use these techniques:
1. Set goals. Giving yourself specific targets helps you to make sound decisions and evaluate your progress. Ask yourself what you want to accomplish in the short and long term.
2. Plan your days. Review your schedule to see how you’re spending your time and create routines that support constructive habits. Block out time for activities that are meaningful to you. Leave room for refreshing breaks in between tasks and errands.
3. Increase your impact. Distinguish between being busy and being productive. Doing less, but more impactful work is far more valuable to the world and to your mental health. Take pride in your work and create something worthwhile.
4. Stronger relationships. We only have so many hours in a day, so prioritize deeper relationships with people who love and respect you, instead of juggling far too many friendships.
Value your time and focus on quality more than quantity. You’ll soon discover that doing less creates a more abundant way of life.
I share quotes daily on my Instagram 👉 https://bit.ly/3mJmK5B
I love helping people! What is it you need help with? Share in the comments below.
Consider these time management mistakes you might be making
How you deal with stress matters. Unless you were born with a special gift for managing stress intelligently and effectively, this is one of the skills worth your time to develop. Your response to stress can predict the level of success you enjoy in your life. How you deal with stress also affects your health.
One thing is for sure, if you avoid all stressful situations, your life will be stagnant. Growth requires dealing with stress.
See how your ability to deal with stress matters more than you think.
The Worst Time Management Mistakes You're Probably Making
Can you answer "How well do you manage your time" with a straight face? Like most people, you probably find it challenging to answer that question. It's better to think about your time as an asset, not as a burdensome thing that you have to figure out how to use.
By taking some time to understand how you spend your time, you can begin to make significant steps toward better time management.
That does not mean it's a walk in the park. On the contrary, it's hard work, demanding a lot of dedication. However, once you start to see the benefits of your improved time management, it will increase the motivation to keep at it.
Consider these time management mistakes you might be making:
1. Procrastination. This pattern is one of the biggest timewasters of all. Procrastination ruins the day. If you're constantly waiting for things to happen, you're always behind schedule. You literally can't get things done on time because you never get started.
● Being on time is tremendously essential to time management. Procrastination kills productivity. You become irritated and frustrated. Time seems to fly by when you're always behind. And your blood pressure rises.
● You also expend a lot of energy trying to keep up. And it feels impossible to do anything right. To work on your procrastination, categorize the things you have to do.
● Write down everything you have to do, and then divide them into what's urgent, what's not critical, and what's optional. Do what's urgent first. Then, do what's not vital, and finally, do what's optional.
2. A lack of personal goals. Where would you like to be in the next year, five or ten years? A person who lacks personal goals will go through life doing whatever they want. That can lead to procrastination because you're not working on things that are truly dear to your heart.
● A lack of personal goals affects your time management because you don't have a target to reach. You end up putting in minimal effort because there's no reason to push yourself.
3. Dealing with distractions poorly. Distractions are bound to happen, and if you're not good at dealing with them, then procrastination will overtake you. All the time you're getting distracted, you're preventing yourself from achieving your goals.
● When you can't focus on what you want to achieve, you will limit your productivity.
● Spending time on social media is one of the worst distractions. You're no longer focusing on the task at hand because you're distracted by what everyone else is doing. And let's face it, some of those lives on social media aren't real.
4. Failing to plan your day. You can't accomplish anything without a plan. If you're spending 10 minutes writing out what you want to achieve that day, then you'll be able to stay focused in the workplace and at home.
● A plan doesn't have to be complicated. As long as you know what you should be doing, you can accomplish those tasks. Also, you don't need to plan your day down to every minute of the day.
● You don't have to list every activity you're going to do. But simply incorporating a few important tasks into your day is better than randomly going through your day.
5. Not delegating. If you're trying to take care of everything by yourself, you're not going to have time for everything. If you try to do everything by yourself, you're going to feel overworked. And when you have too much on your plate, you're going to be stressed out.
● At work, delegate tasks to other employees, and you'll be able to clear your schedule.
● At home, delegate household tasks such as laundry and cooking.
Time management is just a matter of honing your skills over time. And the more you learn, the better your time management will be and the more you can do in less time. This will leave you more time to spend on the things you really enjoy!
International Joke Day.
International Joke Day who?
That’s it. That’s the joke.
Oh sure, I’d like to see you do better. (I’m sure you can. Comment below.)
Here’s a virtual hug from us to you…in honor of Hug Holiday. We kind of love our community. Thanks for being part of it!
Gain influence in life and in your business.
Become more powerful in life and in your career.
Tired of pretending to be someone else?
..And ready to live a free, joyful, powerful life of full authenticity?
Isn’t it time to stop being dominated by what other people think? To live YOUR life? To be your true, authentic self? To create a life that makes you happy, and not someone else?
Truly joyful, happy people are those who live wholehearted, authentic lives. They don’t wear masks, don’t pretend to be someone else, and don’t let the opinions of others command them.
They are FREE to be the person they were made to be. Free to live an authentic life. Free to love themselves for who they are.
And yet so often, we feel driven and ruled by what OTHER people want. We want to be authentic…
..BUT WE DON’T KNOW-HOW.
Brene Brown says, “Authenticity is a collection of choices that we have to make every day. It's about the choice to show up and be real. The choice to be honest. The choice to let our true selves be seen.”
Don’t you want that?
To be able to let your TRUE self be seen? Without fear. Without shame. Without the need to apologize?
Do I want to live an authentic life?
Do I want to be free from the opinions of others?
Do I always feel like I’m wearing a mask when I’m around others?
Would my life be better if I was living an authentic, joyful, free life?
From the time we’re young, we’re told to be someone else.
Be smarter, like her.
Be well-behaved, like him.
Speak up, quiet down, study this, don’t go there, work harder, take it easy…
It’s like living in a cage. We desperately want to break out.
To be free. To let our true selves shine forth.
To discover our authentic selves and develop a healthy self-concept.
To stop living someone else’s life and start your OUR lives.
But we don’t know how.
We feel stuck. Caged. Imprisoned by fear of others.
But what if there were a solution?
A way to break free, spread our wings, and experience the joy of the authentic life?
Now there is...
The Journey To Your Authentic Life
The step-by-step process for letting go of what others think and living as the REAL you...
This powerful course contains 49 lessons that lead you on a step-by-step journey to true, freeing authenticity. A journey of reflection, clarification, courage, self-acceptance, and love.
A journey to the TRUE you.
In the life-changing course, you’ll learn:
How to shed the harmful expectations of others
How to discover who YOU truly are (and NOT who others want you to be)
How to UNLOCK your true passions
How to build UNSHAKABLE self-esteem (that no one else can tear down…)
How to let go of mistakes and learn to ACCEPT yourself (and finally move on)
How to EMBRACE your individuality
How to LOVE yourself (with all your strengths and weaknesses)
How to FIND your life purpose and stop wandering from thing to thing
How to show the world the REAL you without fear of what they’ll think
How to shape and create the JOYFUL life you’ve always wanted by living authentically
And so much more!
This powerful journey could absolutely change your life.
In 20 years, you could look back on THIS as the time when you discovered true authenticity.
When you were set free.
When you stopped being what OTHERS wanted and became the person you were DESTINED to be.
This is your moment.
Your fork in the road.
Your door to freedom.
The key to the cage has been given to you. You can either open the cage or throw it away.
It’s your choice. Will you be your authentic self or continue living as you have been?
You could try to learn all this on your own, but it would require hours upon hours of reading and research.
You wouldn’t have the guidance of an expert.
And you wouldn’t really know if you were making progress.
Or you could be taken by the hand and guided on this life-changing journey.
Which will it be?
There are 6 modules with 49 total lessons. The modules are:
#1 - Knowing and Understanding Yourself
You’ll learn how to have a true understanding of who you are. You’ll find your personal identity, discover your deeply cherished values, and learn how to tap into your deepest passions. The journey to authenticity begins with understanding yourself, finding out who you want to be, and then charting the way forward.
#2 - Giving Your Self-Concept A Makeover
Once you understand yourself, you’ll give your self-concept a full makeover. You’ll discover the power of reevaluating your past, building and maintaining unshakable self-esteem, being proactive about increasing your satisfaction in life, and determining who you really want to be.
#3 - Learning to Accept Yourself For Who You Are
It’s a beautiful thing to accept yourself without judgment. In this powerful section, you’ll learn what it means to find true self-acceptance. You’ll come to terms with who you really are, let go of your past mistakes, and learn to forgive yourself. You’ll break free from those crippling self-doubts, eliminate your negative self-image, and learn the power of constructing a healthy self-image.
#4 - Learning to Love Yourself
Only when you learn to love yourself can you begin to love others. You’re going to finally learn how to embrace your individuality and stop desperately seeking the approval of others. You’ll learn how to avoid the fatal flaw of comparing yourself to others and the power of believing in yourself. Finally, you’ll learn how to love your body, emotional self, intellectual self, and spiritual self.
#5 - Determining Your Life Purpose
Through a series of revealing self-questions, you’ll unlock your true life purpose. You’ll also tap into the power of writing and meditation to help you find out what you should focus on for your life purpose. You’ll learn how to make your purpose an integral part of your life and you’ll discover the amazing benefits of finding your life purpose.
#6 - Living Authentically
In this final section, you’ll learn how to leverage everything you learned so that you can live authentically. You’ll dare to be yourself, reveal your true personality, and find the courage to express your feelings. You’ll present yourself honestly, unlock the power of your inner voice, and develop the courage to create originality. To top it all off, you’ll create a compelling vision of the future for yourself.
Normally, live in-person workshops cost $1,500 to $3,000 for a 3-day workshop.
And my digital courses like this cost over $997.
But today, you’re going to get access to this entire life-changing program for ONLY $297.
You’ll get the entire The Journey To Your Authentic Life system:
49 lessons to lead you on the journey of authenticity ($1,297 value)
6 reflections to help you apply and implement what you’ve learned ($297 value)
6 debrief tests to empower you to remember the key points ($497 value)
A thorough understanding of who you truly are (PRICELESS)
Priority email support
Live weekly coaching calls
Access to the course, community, and bonuses in the Apple and Google apps.
And much more!
Finally, you’re going to...
Create the authentic life you KNOW you were always meant to live
Become a more authentic friend, child, parent, or coworker
FINALLY, stop beating yourself up over past mistakes
Learn to start LOVING who you are (and not be dragged by what others think of you)
STOP pretending to be something you’re not...and be the REAL you
Isn’t it time to embrace the life you deserve?
To become the authentic you?
The choice is yours.
Comment AUTHENTIC to get started. I'll send you everything you need to start living your most authentic life!
Videos (show all)
Contact the school
11703 Spring Cypress Road
A BODY RECOMPOSITION COMPANY NASM-CPT / NASM-CNC Independent Trainer @Risegymtx and @Risebarbell VETERANS, FIRST RESPONDERS, and TEACHERS receive 10% OFF!
Coaching ejecutivo, desarrollo humano y liderazgo.
Personalized coaching for achieving transformation in any and all areas of life. Trained and certi
16143 N Eldridge Parkway Ste 20
Your journey to enlightenment is your own. We are just here to help along the way.
Personal finance coaching. Business coaching. relationship coaching. career coaching. Investment coa
27920 Tomball Parkway, Suite 260
Offering one-on-one fitness training to clients in the comfort and privacy of their own home or offi
24922 Highway 249, Suite 106
THE BODY ACHIEVES WHAT THE MIND BELIEVES
Ever felt a tugging on the inside, that you had purpose bottled up on the inside, but didn't have t
1231 Alma Street, Suite M
YES Nutrition club provides a unique and fun experience, tasty nutritional smoothies and energy drin
As an Energy Medicine Practitioner and Wellness Coach, I empower clients and loved ones to create ex
I'm a mom who preaches the Live, laugh, love and positive lifestyle! Bringing you healthy recipes an
Marketing training and consultation services for both individuals and companies.