Learn to dance from an award-winning instructor with over 20 years experience. Types of dance include: Swing, Salsa, Cha Cha, Rumba, Waltz and more.
Operating as usual
Congratulations Kalli & Tom! ❤️
Congratulations Paula, Troy, and their wee mate Spacey!
Congratulations Ashley & Jade!
dancemagazine.com People have a tendency to think of dance as purely physical and not intellectual. But when we separate movement from intellect, we limit what dance can do for the world. It's not hard to see that dance is thought of as less than other so-called "intellectual pursuits." How many dancers have been tol...
Congratulations Gabi & Bret!
Incredible job on your Father-Daughter Dance!
Well done Joss & John!
Guns Up Texas Tech!
Congratulations Elvi & Michael!
healthfitnessrevolution.com There are plenty of keys to happiness, and dancing just so happens to be one of them! The art of ballroom dancing has been alive since the 16th century- peaking in the 19th and 20th century after the incorporation of the two-step, tango, and waltz. Thanks to tv shows such as Dancing With The Stars,....
time.com Basically, dancing with someone else is like exercise and a hug rolled together.
Congratulations Laura & Derek!
Love this! ❤️
goodfullness.com Love this!
psychologytoday.com Dancers maximize cognitive function and muscle memory through practice.
Time to Celebrate! Wedding Dance to Remember has just won The Knot Best of Weddings award for 2019 AND is now in The Knot Best of Weddings Hall of Fame!!!
Congratulations Melissa & Mark!
Fantastic job Taylor & Blaire! Super proud of you!
Hope for The Holidays Variety Benefit Show | Christmas Waltz performed by Blaire Schuetz-Coakley & Taylor Schuetz at the College Park High School Auditorium
Congratulations Kara & Jon!
bridalguide.com Check out 50 designs that are the stuff of wedding fantasies!
Fantastic job on your Father-Daughter Dance!
Well done Melissa & Bill!
Congratulations SherryAnn & Jason!
There are short-cuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them. ~Vicki Baum
6 Things Every Bride Forgets to Do on Her Wedding Day....excellent advice just in time for the Royal Wedding!
1. Breathe - Unless you want to be remembered by your friends and fiancé as a frantic bride, it's absolutely essential to take a breather at select moments during the day.
2. Appreciate the Moment - It can be easy to get lost in the minutiae during your wedding day, but remember to enjoy and appreciate your walk down the aisle, wedding vows, first dance, and cake cutting.
3. Take a Snack Break - Place your groom and maid of honor on snack duty so you remember to eat periodically throughout the day.
4. Remember What the Day Is About - In the midst of dancing, dining, and drinking, it can be incredibly simple to forget that your wedding day is about your marriage and partnership with your husband.
5. Spend Time With Your Parents - As momentous a day as a wedding is for a newlywed couple, the event is equally pivotal for the bride and groom's parents. Take a moment to acknowledge their support and love.
6. Take Some Time for Yourself - A bride is surrounded by her bridesmaids, family, new husband, and guests during her nuptials, but a moment alone is an important facet of any wedding. After all, your wedding marks the first time in your life when you'll be subsequently part of a pair.
Stuck on what to write in a wedding card?
Follow these simple rules to craft a meaningful wedding card message and make the bride and groom feel extra loved on their big day!
1. CONGRATULATE - Congratulations, you two!
2. WISH THEM WELL - May your life together be filled with precious moments.
3. SHARE A MEMORY - I remember when you first met! We knew it was a match made in heaven.
4. THANK THEM - Thank you for inviting us to be part of this joyous day.
5. SIGN OFF - Best wishes today and always.
Wedding Card Do's and Don'ts:
✔️ Do write from the heart...These cards will be kept for many years, so it's best to write something genuine and tailored to the couple.
✔️ Do play around with wording...Before you write on the actual card, play around with what you want to say on a separate sheet of paper.
✔️ Do handwrite the note...Handwriting adds personality. Just make sure your handwriting is legible!
❌ Don't get too personal...Be genuine, but don't write anything you don't want others to see. The message should be directed to both the bride and groom.
❌ Don't write an entire story...Keep it short and sweet, since the happy couple likely have a lot of cards to read.
❌ Don't make spelling errors...Make sure to spell check and get both names correct.
Credit: Personal Creations
Love is hard to put into words, but this comes pretty close.
Wedding Dance to Remember's cover photo
|Monday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Sunday||09:00 - 22:00|
The Woodlands Academy of Art is a private institution dedicated to the teaching of realistic drawing and painting.
A privately owned, boutique school serving the parents and children, Montessori Villa of The Woodlands offers an authentic Montessori environment in which children cultivate their natural love of learning and to assist them in their preparation for life.
Music Postings. Instruments for sale posts. Post your music for all to hear. Share you talents. Post your musical instruments for sale. All for the love of music
Spanish flamenco dancer, choreographer, producer and instructor in Houston, Texas.
A.C.E. provides tactical and personal safety training to civilians and law enforcement personnel.
Karate of the Woodlands is a Martial Arts School teaching The Chuck Norris System.
Coding and Robotics School For Kids and Teens