09/16/2026
Keep an eye out for any updates. Hoping for better weather.
ROLLING INTO ROANOKE WEATHER UPDATE
We know many of you are watching the forecast for this Saturday, September 19, and weβve received several questions about our plans in the event of rain.
The Rolling Into Roanoke Board of Directors is closely monitoring the forecast and will make an official decision tomorrow, Thursday, September 17, at 12:00 PM (noon).
Our strong preference is to hold Rolling Into Roanoke on its originally scheduled date of Saturday, September 19. *We will only consider postponing the event to the following Saturday if the forecast shows a strong likelihood of thunderstorms impacting the first half of the event.*
If Saturday morning still looks favorable, even with rain potentially moving in later in the day, our preference would be to move forward with the event as scheduled and, if necessary, conclude the show early.
We understand that many of our participants are traveling, preparing vehicles, coordinating schedules, and making plans around the event. We want to give the forecast as much time as reasonably possible to develop while also giving everyone enough notice to adjust their plans if necessary.
Please watch our Facebook and Instagram pages and your email tomorrow afternoon for the official decision.
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and support of Rolling Into Roanoke. Weβre hoping Mother Nature cooperates and weβll see everyone in Roanoke on Saturday!