📸 Watch this video on Facebook
Phoenix Music Lessons
Professional instruction on piano, guitar drum, voice, woodwind & string instruments.
Phoenix Music Lessons is not a referral service, We are a provider of professional instructors with top notch credentials, university degrees, and performing experience. Fun, professional and friendly instructors show you how to play your favorite music. Call or visit our site to book a trial lesson (602) 955-2702, http://phoenixmusiclessons.com/
Operating as usual
Not one of our students, but we'd like to teach him a few tricks!
Let him cook 🔥🎵 VC: @buddymercury I just created a FREE training going over all the tools I use to make myself and my clients $50k+ in revenue per month. Over 20 modules for coaches, consultants, and high ticket ecom businesses. Dm me the word “50k” and I’ll get you in 💰📈
Russell Batiste Jr. (1965–2023), renowned funk drummer Russell Batiste Jr., New Orleans-based drummer for the Funky Meters, Papa Grows Funk, and Vida Blue, died September 30 of a heart attack in LaPlace, Louisiana, at the age of 57.
Dom Famularo (1953–2023), worldwide advocate for drumming Dom Famularo, a drummer, drum teacher, and beloved ambassador of the art who promoted music for over 40 years, died September 27 of pancreatic cancer at the age of 70.
What an amazing gift to Phoenix Music Lessons from Anna Nyhart.
Thank you Anna!
1st day of the 2023 PML Spring Recital series was a huge success!
Pictured is the end of our 3rd recital of the day. 12 performers in each. And we do it all over again next week!
Amazing to see the growth.
What a photo! You are looking at Central and Dunlap from the 1940s. If you look closely at the sign, it says
"Tractors With Lugs Prohibited.”
Photo Courtesy: Brad Hall Collection
We're thrilled to be recognized as one of the best music schools by threebestrated.com! This achievement wouldn't be possible without our dedicated instructors and supportive students. Thank you for acknowledging Phoenix Music Lessons - we're honored! 🎶🎹🎤
Keep calm and.....
Do you agree.....thanks to J.Wagner for sharing.....♫
A fully playable upright bass made of ice
Amazing opportunity to teach voice and piano to our amazing students and families. :)
We provide you with students and a beautiful studio to teach from with Great Pay!
Free training: learn teaching techniques and methods.
Must be at least 18 years old
Have an outgoing positive personality.
Must have a minimum of 10 hours per week available for teaching.
A degree in music or teaching will be very helpful in leaning our decision towards working with you.
Teaching here is easy going and our main theme is "fun"! Our teachers pick the days and times they can work, they are free to teach methods they are comfortable with.
Students are invited to perform in two free recitals per year which are organized by our recital professionals. Our teachers are happy and many have been with us since day 1 over 10 years ago. What's not to like?
Phoenix Music Lessons is hiring for Front Desk help! If you want to work in a fun positive environment around amazing teachers and families, then you would love working at Phoenix Music Lessons!
Scheduling teachers and students,
Greeting students as they arrive,
Maintain and keep our studio beautiful.
If that sounds interesting to you then you'll soon be making $14.00 per hour part time weekdays 3 to 7 and Saturdays 9 to 1. :)
Call us at 602-955-2702 and talk to Ivy or Aric.
See you around the studio!
HOW TO DRIVE IN PHOENIX:
1. You must first learn to pronounce the city name, it is: FEE-NICKS'. There are other names to learn such as Awatukee (Ah-wa-Too-Kee) but that will be included in the advanced course.
2. The morning rush hour is from 5:00 am to noon. The evening rush hour is from noon to 7:00 pm. Friday's rush hour starts on Thursday morning.
3. The minimum acceptable speed on most freeways is 85 mph. On Loop 101, your speed is expected to at least match the highway number. Anything less is considered 'Wussy'.
4. Forget the traffic rules you learned elsewhere. Phoenix has its own version of traffic rules. For example, cars/trucks with the loudest muffler go first at a four-way stop; the trucks with the biggest tires go second. However, East Valley, SUV-driving, cell phone-talking moms ALWAYS have the right of way.
5. If you actually stop at a yellow light, you will be rear ended, cussed out, and possibly shot.
6. Never honk at anyone. Ever. Seriously. It's another offense that can get you shot.
7. Road construction is permanent and continuous in Phoenix. Detour barrels are moved around for your entertainment pleasure during the middle of the night to make the next day's driving a bit more exciting.
8. Watch carefully for road hazards such as drunks, skunks, dogs, barrels, cones, cows, horses, cats, mattresses, shredded tires, squirrels, rabbits, crows, vultures, javelinas, roadrunners, and the coyotes feeding on any of these items.
9. Maricopa Freeway, Papago Freeway and the 'I-10' are the same road. SR202 is the same road as The Red Mountain FWY. Dunlap and Olive are the same street too. Jefferson becomes Washington, but they are not the same street. SR 101 is also the Pima FWY except west of I-17, which is also The Black Canyon FWY, and The Veterans Memorial HWY. Lastly, Thunderbird Rd. becomes Cactus Rd. but, Cactus Rd. doesn't become Thunderbird Rd. because it dead ends at a mountain.
10. If someone actually has their turn signal on, wave them to the shoulder immediately to let them know it has been 'accidentally activated.
11. If you are in the left lane and only driving 70 in a 55-65 mph zone, you are considered a road hazard and will be 'flipped off' accordingly. If you return the flip, you'll be shot.
12. For summer driving, it is advisable to wear potholders on your hands.
(you realize of course this is intended as humor… but mostly true)
Welcome Ashley to the team at Phoenix Music Lessons! We look forward to the work she will do with Voice, Piano, Flute And Guitar students! :)
We have a rare and amazing opportunity for a new instructor who can start right away teaching amazing music students! :)
We are currently seeking piano, voice, strings, woodwinds and guitar instructors to teach music students in our NE Phoenix Location as well as online and some in-home opportunities.
Teaching here is easy going and our main theme is "fun"! You pick the days and times you want to teach, you are free to teach methods you are comfortable with and encouraged to explore other methods. Your students are invited to perform in two free recitals per year which are organized by our recital professionals. Our teachers are happy and many have been with us since day 1 over 10 years ago. What's not to like?
Contact us for more information. :)
We're Hiring!!! Voice and string teachers needed right away!!
We currently have full shifts of students needing a caring and degreed teacher.
Call us! 602-955-2702
PS we need an amazing front desk person to handle scheduling and billing duties as well.
ASU music professor releases album to support social change Joshua Gardner, clinical associate professor in the School of Music, Dance and Theatre, and Stefanie Gardner recently released “Gone is Gone,” their debut album as the Égide Duo.
This All-Trombone Cover of Bohemian Rhapsody is a Balm for Your Weary Soul | WQXR Editorial | WQXR Who knew 28 trombones could cover the Queen classic so gracefully?
Elvis has entered the building!
I present to you; the Elvis Presley studio!
The smallest of our 3 large social distancing studios! Plenty of space and ventilation. We use it for Voice, Guitar, Woodwinds and of course, piano lessons. :)
Phoenix Music Lessons has been offering a highly successful online music lessons plan as well as offering our large social distancing studio for in person lessons. You can book online lessons at our website https://phoenixmusiclessons.com/ or call us at 602- 955-2702 for more information about our social distancing studio. :)
One of our Online Studios! Book online now at https://phoenixmusiclessons.com/
Try a FREE Online music meet and greet! Visit https://phoenixmusiclessons.com/ and book a meet and greet or even a full 30 minute online trial lesson right now! :)
Phoenix Music Lessons Online private Music lessons from our Phoenix studio to your Home computer. We sue Skype, Facetime, and Zoom for online music lessons. We teach online piano and voice lessons, Online saxophone, clarinet and flute lessons, strings, and online drum lessons for you or your child
Only round 1, of the Phoenix Music Lessons 10th annual Fall Recital series!
Bulls on Parade - Rage Against The Machine / Cover by Yoyoka, 10 year old I am a 10 year old Japanese drummer, Yoyoka. Rage Against The Machine is the band I'm addicted to now💗 Please watch it🤗 #レイジ ✨YO...
Click here to claim your Sponsored Listing.
Fun, professional and friendly online and studio music instructors show you how to play your favorite music. Call or visit our site to book a trial lesson (602) 955-2702, https://phoenixmusiclessons.com/
Contact the school
13832 N 32nd Street Suite 158
|3:30pm - 7:30pm
|3:30pm - 7:30pm
|3:30pm - 7:30pm
|3:30pm - 7:30pm
|2:30pm - 6:30pm
|9am - 5pm
2225 W Whispering Wind Drive #205
We inspire students to make better choices and be champions of their own learning with educational o
1316 E Cheery Lynn Road
PCM’s mission is to unleash the power of music through high quality music education programs that
411 N Central Avenue, Ste 750
4 schools + more than 20 centers and institutes: Community Resources & Development, Criminal Justice & Criminology, Public Affairs, Social Work
Tutoring for middle school, high school, and many AP level courses in math, physics, and chemistry
4210 E Washington Street
For more information about our programs, please visit our website at: https://bit.ly/3B0v9M1. Or call (602) 351-5864
302 East Alvarado Road
Drum Lessons For Autism: : Drum/Percussion instruction for Autistic children, teens, and adults.
3233 E Chandler Boulevard, Ste 2
Ahwatukee's family owned and operated lesson studio since 1997. Voted #1 music studio in Ahwatukee!
411 N Central Avenue, Ste 400
ASU's School of Public Affairs offers innovative educational opportunities to help build stronger, m
3437 E Minnezona Avenue
Six O’Clock High LLC is part of the "Speak Softly" series of self protection programs. Founded in
10221 N 32nd Street, Ste A
We provide professional K-8 math. Whether you want a fullimplementation of a Singapore curricula or
This page is where friends can post remembrances of Camelback High School Class of '65 classmates wh
1300 N College Avenue
Arizona Golden Rule Educational Experiences (AGREE) provides a non-religious approach to teaching the Golden Rule in schools. Created by Arizonans. Access free resources at: www.AZGoldenRule.org.