Construction of Our Lady of Sorrows School began in October, 1954. The Marianite Sisters of the Holy Cross came to staff the school which opened its doors for the first time in September, 1955, to 279 students in grades 1-4. In 1960, there were 59 students in the first graduating class from Our Lady of Sorrows School. Today, the school has a student population of approximately 250 students and off
ers Art, Music, Computers, Advanced Math and Algebra, Resource Room, Physical Education and Library in addition to the regular academic subjects. The school received Middle States Accreditation in October, 1993 and reaccredited in April, 2004. School Colors -- Blue and White