(2) Memphis & Bartlett Area Locations! Enroll your child today! Ridgeway- 3 Stars Bartlett- 3 Stars Providing High Quality Child Care Services for children ages 6weeks thru 12years of age
Operating as usual
[08/28/20] Full time Preschool Teacher needed with previous child care setting/center experience. Immediate Placement. CDA and/or TECTA preferred. Flexible and Can work with all age children. Must pass a background screening and have reliable transportation.
We are proud to announce that we will be offering a alternative to homeschooling plus tutoring in our virtual learning program. We want to let you know that you have options for Fall 2020.
The tuition price $125 per week. Tentatively, the program will run from 8:30am - 2:30pm Mon-Fri. Afterschool care will be available to 6:00pm each day for an addt’l fee.
3 Meals and Tutoring will be provided. Call or Inbox us for more Information! 901-417-6553 or 901-417-6137 (Bartlett Campus and Ridgeway Campus)
Note: DHS must provide the final plan of approval to receive children when school is in session
Father’s Day 2020
We Hope All of our Dads had an Amazing Father’s Day! Thanks for all you do!
**FREE CHILDCARE FOR
APPLY HERE: Tdhs.service-now.com
COVID-19 Essential Employee Child Care Payment Assistance FAQ
1. What is COVID-19 Child Care Payment Assistance?
The COVID-19 Essential Employee Child Care Payment Assistance category is intended to provide Child Care financial support to families identified as working in an essential services category during the State of Emergency time period for the COVID-19 pandemic. This category of care is to support families so they may continue working as an essential employee and provide “protective services” to children under these emergency circumstances.
2. What are the eligibility requirements for COVID-19 Child Care Payment Assistance?
The parent/guardian must meet the definition of an employee of essential services
3. Are there income guidelines for this child care payment assistance program?
No, income is not considered under the category. There is not an income cap.
4. Who is considered an essential employee?
Essential Employees include:
• Medical Personnel of hospitals, clinics, medical practices and services, laboratories, mental health and substance abuse services, dental offices, pharmacies, public health entities, biotechnical company employees, medical research personnel, medical device and equipment personnel, vendors, medical transportation personnel including entities that transport and dispose of medical materials, medical manufacturing personnel, administrative personnel necessary to operations, laboratory personnel, and
• Workers who coordinate with other organizations to ensure the proper recovery, handling, identification, transportation, tracking, storage, and disposal of human remains and personal effects; certify cause of death; and facilitate access to mental and behavioral health services to the family members, responders, and survivors of an incident
• Law Enforcement personnel
• Emergency Dispatchers including those who support 911
• Legislators and Legislative Branch officials and employees
• Judges, judicial branch employees, court personnel, jurors and grand jurors, attorneys, and
attorney support staff
• Corrections Officers and corrections and community supervision personnel
• Hazardous Materials personnel
• Housing and Shelter personnel
• Election officials and operations
• Child Protection and Child Welfare personnel
• Park Personnel that provide admission, maintenance and operation of park facilities
• Federal, state and local government personnel
• Social Workers
• All personnel and essential functions to ensure the continuing operation of government
agencies or to provide for or support the health, safety and welfare of the public
HUMAN SERVICES PERSONNEL
• Government or government funded services through state-operated institutional, or community based settings, long-term care facilities, child care centers and homes, residential settings and shelters for adults, seniors, children and people with developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities, substance use disorders, or mental illness, transitional facilities and home based facilities to serve individuals described above
• Field offices to provide and help to determine eligibility for basic needs: SNAP, TANF, Medicaid, Child Care, Voc Rehab, Rehabilitation services, developmental centers, adoption agencies, food banks, and shelters
• Educators supporting public and private K-12 schools, colleges, and universities including for purposes of facilitating distance learning, schools providing food services on a carry-out basis, or performing other essential functions
• Personnel who produce, distribute and sell food, including grocery stores, certified farmers markets, farm and produce stands, supermarkets, convenience stores, alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverage stores
• Transportation personnel
• Construction-related services including construction related to this public health emergency such
as construction of long-term care facilities, public works construction, school construction,
construction related to Essential Activity or Essential Services, housing construction
• Personnel who work at gas stations, travel centers and truck stops
• Building management and maintenance, landscape management
• Airport operations
• Operation and maintenance of all utilities; water, sewer, gas, electrical services, including power
generation, distribution and production of raw materials, distributions centers; oil and biofuel refining
• Services related to roads, highways, railroads, ports, public transportation
• Cybersecurity operations; internet, video, telecommunications systems and computing
• Personnel providing automotive repair, maintenance, and transportation equipment
manufacturing and distribution facilities including those who repair and maintain electric vehicle
• Workers who repair and maintain vehicles, aircraft, rail equipment, marine vessels, bicycles, and
the equipment and infrastructure that enables operations that encompass movement of cargo and passengers
• Wedding and Funeral personnel
• Media personnel
• Attorneys and attorney support staff
• Financial Institutions and Insurance personnel including workers supporting production and
distribution of debit and credit cards.
• Hardware and Supply personnel including employees of hardware stores
• Charitable Organizations personnel
• Mail, postal, shipping, logistics, delivery and pick-up personnel
• Businesses that provide food, shelter, and other necessities of life for animals, including animal
shelters, rescues, shelters, kennels, adoption facilities, zoos, and aquariums
• Laundry services personnel; including laundromats, dry cleaners, industrial cleaning and services
• Restaurant personnel for the purposes of food preparation and service for off-premises
• Business Supply personnel that sell, manufacture or supply products for supplies necessary to
support work from home or business operations
• Hotel and Motel personnel
• Workers supporting the operation of firearm, or ammunition product manufacturers, retailers,
importers, distributors, and shooting ranges
• Workers supporting Census 2020
• Weather forecasters
• Clergy for essential support
• Residential and commercial real estate services, including settlement services
• Manufacturing and Distribution personnel producing and supplying essential products and services in and for industries such as pharmaceutical, technology, biotechnology, health care, chemicals, sanitation, waste pickup and disposal, agriculture and agricultural products, household
consumer products, transportation, energy, steel and steel products, petroleum and fuel, mining,
construction, defense and national defense and communications
• Food and beverage manufacturing workers, production workers, processing workers
• Farmers, ranch workers, livestock workers, fishers, and other agricultural production workers,
including cultivation, marketing, production, and distribution of animals and goods for consumption, pet food, feed, and ingredient production, packaging, and distribution; manufacturing, packaging, and distribution of veterinary drugs; and truck delivery and transport.
Welcome Back to KKA! 😷👋🏼📚❤️
We received our son’s packet in the mail and today he planted his flower! Shannon, Jr., says he miss his school and Ms. Shay💙
Greetings Klassy Kids Academy
Parents, Families, and Staff,
CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT 4/29/20
After following the advice, projections, and much deliberation of the CDC, public health officials, and the Tennessee Governor in regards to our duty in the face of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, and in what we believe is in the best interest of our students, families, staff, and community,
Klassy Kids Academy will continue to suspend operations until Friday, May 15, 2020.
The Tennessee Governor has extended the Safer at Home Tennessee Act until May 29, 2020 as of yesterday, as he rolls out and develops the 3 Stage Plan to reopening the city.
We know you have a lot of questions and there are a lot of uncertainties right now. These are unprecedented and challenging times for everyone. We will continue to do our best to provide you with information and updates as time goes on. We are optimistic about reopening on Monday, May 18, 2020. However, we will continue to evaluate our ability to open safely for our students, families and staff and will keep everyone updated as those plans develop.
We understand that this may cause somewhat of an inconvenience but the long lasting safety, health, and wellness of our students, and staff is our highest priority.
In the meantime, please feel free to send us updates about how your child/children are doing. We would love to know about any important milestones, or how much he/she is enjoying the activities/learning materials received from us via UPS. We truly hope and pray that COVID19 will be resolved very soon and we will be able to resume classes as per usual. Thank you for your continued support, patience, patronage, and prayers during this very serious pandemic. If we can be of any assistance to you, please don’t hesitate to phone center or Academy Director directly.
Please stay safe.
Klassy Kids Academy
Essential Employee Child Care
Payment Assistance Program
The COVID-19 Essential Employee Child Care Payment Assistance program is designed to help support essential workers so they can stay on the job during the COVID-19 emergency. Through payment assistance and a network of temporary care locations, parents who work as essential employees can access child care at no cost, during the COVID-19 pandemic state of emergency until June 15, 2020.
To be eligible for the program, parents must be employees of a healthcare entity, law enforcement, first responders (EMS, Fire Departments, etc.), corrections officers, military, activated national guard, human and social services workers, postal workers, transportation employees, restaurant workers or grocery workers.
After an essential employee enrolls in the program, TDHS will make arrangements to pay for child care at the TDHS licensed program where the child is served.
Click Here to Apply for COVID-19 Essential Employee Child Care Payment Assistance
Dear Parents & Staff
This notice is to inform you that we have made the difficult decision to temporarily remained closed for an additional 15 days until April 30, 2020. We have been closely following the advice of public health authorities, the CDC, and our Tennessee Governor whom has extended the Safer at Home Tennessee Act until April 30, 2020 as of yesterday.
We understand that this may cause some inconvenience but the safety and health of our children, families, and staff is our highest priority. We would like you to know that we are committed to the well-being and learning of your child/children and will forward you resources to continue his/her learning while at home.
We truly hope we will be able to return to our normal operations as soon as possible. We will keep you informed about any updates we might have, through the phone, email, text or the ChildPilot app.
In the meantime, please feel free to send us updates about how your child/children are doing. We would love to know about any important milestones, or how much he/she is enjoying the activities/learning materials received. We truly hope and pray that COVID19 will flatten very soon we will be able to resume classes as per usual. Thank you for your continued support, patronage, and prayers during the pandemic.
Klassy Kids Academy
[04/01/20] Due to the increasing prevalence of COVID19 cases in our surrounding area, Klassy Kids Academy will remain CLOSED until 4/15/20. We will have continuous updates to parents and staff on information pertaining to reopening. We pray for the Health & Safety of all of our Employees and Families during this challenging time.
Quail Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care
What a month!!!
We’ve been to Theatre Memphis. Out for some good ole Memphis Barbecue.
Many, many visits from our little friends from Altruria Elementary, Little Bears Preschool and Klassy Kids Academy.
And let us not forget the visit from Santa.
Here’s a photo recap.
Photos from Klassy Kids Academy's post
Summer Bus Safety and Transportation Procedures review with Students and Staff at KKA!
Father’s Day Cook 👨🏽🍳 Out at KKA!
Summer Camp Fun!! #movietime #Pets2
Happy Father’s Day to all of our Amazing Dads!
We had a great time at the Candyland Prom. One of our amazing events we have year round!
Note: “We Don’t Own the Rights to the Music Played in Video”
Klassy Kids Academy Pre-K Graduation. The greatest show on earth. Come join our family!
Note: “We Don’t Own the Rights to the Music Played in Video”
Merry Christmas to all of our Students, Parents, and Staff of Klassy Kids Academy! Have a safe and happy holiday!
We had so much fun learning all about Dr. Seuss last week!
Childcare Bus Driver needed immediately!
F Endorsement or CDL License required. Experience preferred. Must be able to pass a criminal background check and abuse registry check. Contact us Today 901-417-6553 or email [email protected] . Apply in person: 3750 Ridgeway Road (Memphis, TN)
[01/19/18] Klassy Kids Academy will be OPEN tomorrow, Friday, January 19th.
[01/17/18] Klassy Kids Academy will be closed tomorrow, Wednesday, January 17, 2018 as we follow the Shelby County Schools schedule of closings for inclement weather. Our goal is to keep our students, parents, and staff safe and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please be safe and stay warm!
PARENTS/GUARDIANS!! Our inclement weather policy is ACTIVE. We will be CLOSED on tomorrow, Tuesday 1/16/18. Please Be Safe in these Snow & Ice Weather Conditions!
[01/12/18] Our inclement weather policy is ACTIVE. We will be CLOSED on today. Please Be Safe and Cautious In these Weather Conditions! ❤️❄️☃️
|Monday||05:30 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||05:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||05:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||05:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||05:30 - 18:00|
The purpose of the Residence Hall Council, herein referred to as RHC, is to promote the most favorable environment possible in the Residence Halls.
Connecting graduates and parents of CTK Lutheran School in Memphis, TN.
Every year, over five thousand undergraduate women across America join Chi Omega for fun and lifelong friendships.
The Official Page for Grahamwood Elementary in Memphis, Tennessee.
Shalom School of Ministry is an apostolic prophetic training institute with teaching and training designed to equip those answering the call to the gospel ministry.
Welcome to the Graceland Elementary School Apparel Store. Find all Graceland Elementary School clothing at SpiritShop.com here: http://tinyurl.com/bsb3o6u
Helping Infants, Toddlers & Two years develop through ages and stages. " THINKING OF THE POSSIBILITIES"
Black history courses
Home of the Golden Wildcats...We Serve With Pride and Humility!