10/10/2026
SATURDAY PRELEAGUE WEATHER UPDATE ⚽
After keeping a close eye on the forecast, we’ve made the decision to cancel tomorrow morning’s Saturday PreLeague due to the approaching storm.
While the rain may be light or even hold off during our soccer times, the expected high winds are another concern. Rather than waiting until tomorrow morning, we feel it’s best to make the call early and err on the side of caution. The safety of our little soccer players and families will always come first!
Families, please check your email (including spam/junk folders) for details on our make-up plans!
We appreciate everyone’s understanding and flexibility! We hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and to those enjoying Fall Break, have a fun and safe time!
Coach Brett & the Building Blocks Soccer Team