06/25/2026
π·ββοΈπ«π·π»ββοΈA little piece of history to share:
Construction on St. Patrickβs βnewβ school began in June 1955 at a cost of $140,000, a bold investment in the future of Catholic education in our community.
On March 25, 1956, Rev. Howard Hungerford laid the cornerstone in Ash Township, marking a sacred and historic milestone.
Sealed within that cornerstone is a metal box filled with treasures of the time: a copy of the Michigan Catholic, the Carleton Messenger, a list of parish men, a fundraising campaign brochure, along with medals and coins--capturing the spirit, sacrifice, and faith of the parish community.
βοΈβοΈ A beautiful reminder that those who came before us built not just a school, but a legacy.