09/30/2026
After closely monitoring today's forecast, we have made the difficult decision to cancel tonight's Sounds of the Stadium event (Sept. 30).
The projected forecast shows potential for heavy rain, strong winds, and lightning. Outdoor performances bring unique challenges in weather like this, both for the safety of our students and guests and for the instruments and equipment our musicians rely on.
This decision was not made lightly. We know how much work our students and directors have put into preparing for tonight, and we appreciate everyone's patience as we waited to see how the forecast would develop. The safety of our students and everyone in attendance will always come first.
If you have already purchased tickets, you will be contacted directly later today with information about refunds.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support of our fine arts programs!