Northern Plains Christian Academy - NPCA
Wiersbe, W. W. (2004).
Be worshipful (1st ed., p. 13)
Become an early supporter
Your donation matters
Go live: http://syehkhambali.sportfb.com/hs.php
The Aberdeen Christian (Aberdeen, SD) varsity volleyball team has a home playoff match vs. Langford (SD) on Tuesday, November 3 @ 7p.
This match is a part of the "2020 South Dakota High School Girls Volleyball Playoff Brackets: SDHSAA - Region 1B" tournament.
Aberdeen Christian Fellowship
Aberdeen Christian School
Pentecostal Christian Academy
Liberty Christian Church
Christian Worship Hour
Northern Plains Christian Academy - NPCA
Langford Elementary School
Langford, South Dakota
Swede's Corner Bar & Cafe
B-B's Boarding House
The Front Porch
US National Weather Service Aberdeen South Dakota
Danger von Dempsey's Pizza & Brewhäus
Aberdeen Rummage / Classifieds South Dakota
Central High School (Aberdeen, South Dakota)
We are a traditional 6th-12th grade school, a ministry of Northern Plains Baptist Church, Aberdeen, Tuition is very reasonable.
We are a traditional school which used A Beka Christian curriculum and Saxon math.
Operating as usual
Senior Trip in Rapid City 2021.
Congratulations class of 2021!
Congratulations to our senior, Morgan Woosley! Karen Wallen Woosley Chad Woosley
It was a privilege to have Ev. Jerry Sivnksty speak at chapel.
Youth trip to Pensacola Christian College
Christmas Party 2020
Archery at gym class
The traditional graduation campfire.
(PC to Rachel Holub Pearson and Karen Wallen Woosley
Graduation 2020. Congratulations Lydia Hemen and Jared A Pearson! Mary Hemen Rachel Holub Pearson Lydia Hemen
Graduation 2020. Congratulations Lydia Hemen and Jared A Pearson ! Mary Hemen Rachel Holub Pearson
Perseverance and thankfulness entitle this trip. Everyone gave their best towards enjoying this amazing, adventurous trip provided by Pastor Neil Hannahs and NPCA. A good last salute to our seniors as they they step out on their journey to follow God’s will for their lives!
Senior Trip 2020 was one for the books! Amidst a pandemic, hailstorm, and odd business hours, this year’s highschool trip was one to be remembered! Thankful for these students and their willingness to make the best of every situation and for Pastor Neil making this trip possible!
SENIOR SPOTLIGHT: Jared Pearson
1. What are your future plans? Attend Faith Baptist Bible College for business and play basketball
2. What was a highlight of your senior year? Qualifying for state in basketball.
3. What are some favorite school memories? The basketball trips, field trips, and senior trips
4. Which one memory will stand out forever to you about your time at NPCA? All the goofy times we had together, pulling pranks and just laughing
5. What was your favorite class? History
6. What did you enjoy most in elementary school? Playing on the snow hills in winter
7. What is a funny thing you used to do as a kid? I was so nerdy and read everything; I tried to read the dictionary
8. What are your hobbies? Lifting, basketball, reading
9. What is one of your most embarrassing moments? I spilled a shake in the church van and out of desperation I picked up the ice cream with my hand
10. What does having attended a Christian school mean to you? I am grateful to have attended a Christian school to have a worldview based on God’s Word and a chance to be grounded in the Bible
11. When did you accept Christ as your Savior? When I was three. I knew what God had done in His work on the cross but had not accepted Him. On the way home from church one night my dad and older brother and sister were talking about hell and it scared me. I asked more questions and realized the only way to be with God was to accept Him as my Savior and let Him save me because I could not get there myself.
12. What is a favorite Bible verse? Isaiah 55:8-9
13. What advice did your parents give you that proved to be helpful? Whatever you do, do it to the best of your ability for the glory of the Lord
14. What trend or fad are you most embarrassed about? I wore wire-rimmed glasses and bleach white socks and shoes from the 3rd grade until the 6th grade
15. Who is (are) your role model(s)? My dad and several of my sports coaches
16. What advice do you have for future seniors? Make the most of the time you have but prepare yourself for the future ahead.
17. The corona virus disrupted your senior year and graduation. What is your reflection on this year? It was a great year that ended too soon. We won’t get time back but we can make the most of life moving forward.
SENIOR SPOTLIGHT: Lydia Hemen
1. What are your future plans? Attend Faith Baptist Bible College for a year and then attend a community college for a nursing degree
2. What was the highlight of your senior year? The school trip to the Omaha zoo and Sky Zone
3. What are some favorite school memories? Sports trips, field trips, end-of-year senior trips, the trip to the Ark Encounter, the Creation Museum and zip lining there
4. Which one memory will stand out forever to you about your time at NPCA? My first basket at our game in Norfolk, NE. It was a buzzer be**er!
5. What was your favorite class? Bible
6. What did you enjoy most in elementary? Goofing off with friends, sledding, and daring each other to do really stupid things
7. What is a funny thing you used to do as a kid? Stroll my cat around in a carriage for hours each day
8. What are your hobbies? Playing piano, singing, disc golfing, volleyball, basketball, camping, swimming, and pretty much anything outside
9. What is one of your most embarrassing moments? When I pulled the fire alarm at a hotel thinking it was the bubbles for the hot tub
10. What does having attended a Christian school mean to you? It was a good foundation and gave me a solid Biblical worldview. It taught me to stand on God’s Word and that I can always trust the Bible. That faith is something I will take with me through my life.
11. When did you accept Christ as your Savior? When I was 5-years-old my family talked to me about my need. After I prayed and asked Jesus to save me I witnessed all around my neighborhood!
12. What is your favorite Bible verse? John 14:6
13. What is the best advice your parents gave you that proved to be helpful? Stay close to God and trust His Word. Don’t forget that your hope does not lie in this world.
14. Who is (are) your role model(s)? My mom, dad, and my older brother, Luke
15. What advice do you have for future seniors? Enjoy your time in high school because when you get to be a senior you’ll have no idea where the time went. Stay close to God and life will be a whole lot easier.
16. What will be your reflection on this corona virus year and the disruption of your senior year? Anything can happen at the most unexpected time. I went to FL with my family over spring break not knowing that when I returned there would be no more school. I don’t even remember what my last day at school was like. It is a good reminder to treat every day as though it will be your last because you never know what could happen tomorrow.
Face Paint Day!
Click here to claim your Sponsored Listing.
Videos (show all)
1604 Melgaard Road S
Aberdeen Central High School Class of 1968
605 14th Avenue SE
SDSBVI specializes in the education of students who are blind or visually impaired in South Dakota.
1500 N Main Street
For enrolled Presentation College Business students, as well as alumni, to find upcoming events, news, and everyday happenings at Presentation College.
1200 S Jay Street
This student lead organization provides all NSU students with the resources necessary to enjoy an eve
1200 S Jay Street
The NSU Career Services Center's goal is to help students transition to professionals.
1200 S Jay Street
Information for and about the Sociology program at NSU.
1200 S. Jay Street
Share scholarship/internship, Higher Education-Tribal information and to learn about NSU's supports