Good evening all.
Please inform friends that the beginning date for the new semester was extended by management from 28th Aug 2023 to 11/09/2023.
Kindly tell a friend to tell a friend.
Sorry for the inconveniences caused.
Regards From Principal and AR offices
National meteorological Training school Entebb
Operating as usual
Good evening all.
Students here you come and Join NMTS the golden chance
For those who wish to join NMTS the dates are set for interviews
All Muslims on this platform
Call for Applications on Private Sponsorship
Admission letters for freshers can be picked from office of AR from Monday to Friday, 8 - 4PM
At main campus in Entebbe
Good morning and Happy New year 2023
Key dates to note.
1. Reporting of fleshers is on 6_02_2023
2. Reporting of continuing students is on 27/2/2023
3. IT begun on 2/1/2023 and will end on 24/2/2023
(Information on supervision schedule and facilitation will shared soonest)
Thanks management NMTS
From AR office
For Government sponsored/ Government sponsorship here we go and please go to nearby place come November
AR is ready to receive your application
Commencement of New semester
Students wake up call🧘🧘🧘
Weather forecast March to May 2022"weather and climate for all
The school is now open for all students
Note: SOPs to be followed when clearing
Circular for opening on 7th February 2022 NMTS
UNMA would like to engage Graduate Trainees to support some operations. Please share widely with graduates having the Meteorology background
Graduate Trainee Data Form This form enables UNMA to collect data for prospective Graduate Trainees. The Graduate Trainees will be engaged for a limited period and may be deployed to Lecture at the National Meteorological Training School or deployed in operations at the Uganda National Meteorological Authority in one of the A...
Please check with school for your application
Chinese Government scholarships-WMO program 2022
Do you have a story on climate change, displacement due to conflict, access to education, women in politics or human rights that you would like to share? Here is an opportunity for you with Storymoja.
Weather outlook for August 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
Weather outlook for August 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
Lot's of interest today in because of the release of the IPCC report!
Our weather is becoming more extreme because of . More heat and more intense rainfall.
This stunning photo illustrates the power of our weather and the beauty of nature. It reminds us why we need to protect both our planet and its people 🌳
By Šime Barešić at Drage, Vransko Lake in . It was submitted to the WMO 2019 Calendar competition entries
Uganda anthem 🇺🇬🇺🇬🇺🇬🇺🇬🇺🇬
Lovely country to visit will always be 🇺🇬
Uganda National Meteorological Authority( ) has predicted strong winds and Large waves on from 26th to 27th July 2021 with a probability of occurrence of 35% to 70% chance.
According to UNMA reduction in the wind speed is expected to start tomorrow Tuesday at 9 pm
UNMA board meeting at NTMS
To all students of NMTs
Non-finalists who left their property behind can pick them because the school don't know which property belongs to who.
1. Payment of fees balances and other school requirements such as two masks (labeled), ream of paper for those who did not bring, Jik/Vim, Toilet papers (three big rolls).
2. Lectures will be conducted at Lower campus. There is no transport for now. Those who can't walk are advised to wait for next year (for things to normalyse).
3. No one will be cleared or get a bed without showing bank slip.
4. Registration by UBTEB will start on 19th to 30th Oct 2020. Late registration at 50% extra charge/payment from that date to 6th Nov 2020.
5. Exams begin on 27/11/2020 to Dec 18th. We tentatively reopen on 18 Oc t 2020.
6. Research projects will be received latest 23/12/2020.
7. All meals will be at new Campus.
8. This is a crash programme. All students are expected to work closely with their hi I'm 9. Those who can afford are advised to come with hand sanitisers. Lecturers/Supervisors and work harder while observing the COVID-19 guidelines, circulars and SOPs.
UNMA is disseminating the rainfall seasonal forecast for September to December today at the media center.
Embeera y'obudde ne Annet nga 02 09 2020 Uganda Weather Forecast
Click here to claim your Sponsored Listing.
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
Schoolplannet is Uganda's first school platform for parents who are looking to get the best learning
build your dream house with us
Kayunga Lane, Busambaga, Katabi
GLSC is a privately owned company which offers a variety of learning services aimed at supporting le
We provide education 2 all students
Airport Road, P. O. Box 588
Your Destination for Career Guidance Tools and Resources.
Kisubi Boys Primary School Is A School In Uganda. This School Is Located In Kisubi Parish, Katabi Su
Plot 24 Julia Ssebutinde Road Formerly Gower's Road
"Land is Wealth"
Division A, NURSERY Road, Entebbe Municipality
STARTED IN 1956, N LOCATED IN FORMER CAPITAL OF UGANDA, ENTEBBE,IN KATABI VILLAGE. TAUGHT MANY INTER
Bwerenga 4km Off From Kawuku/Entebbe Road
We have a well equipped science laboratory, spacious classrooms, experienced teachers & a serene env
Plot 51-59 Nakiwogo Road
To be a world class center of excellence in health research. The Institute is committed to developin