Modern Accounting Freaks
students of class ~11 & 12 lets know more about accounting. join our coaching centre for better know
Operating as usual
Book Online | COLOR EMPORIUM Book Online
USE CODE- COLOREMPNEW18 in message box when you are booking your appointment.
Book Online | COLOR EMPORIUM Book Online
Nothing is impossible...
Please share and like the page!
Please like and share the pic!!
Share! And like
Purchase of Fixed Assets on credit is originally recorded in
(a) Purchases Book
(c) Cash Book
(d) Journal Proper
Country name and Capital name are same
Mexico – Mexico City
Kuwait – Kuwait City
Panama – Panama City
Vatican City – Vatican City
Guatemala – Guatemala City
Djibouti – Djibouti City
Singapore - Singapore
Monaco – Monaco
Luxembourg - Luxembourg
Tunisia - Tunis
Andorra – Andorra la Vella
Maximum numbers of partners in partnership firm is amended to 50.
Human resurce accounting is to be introduced in indian accounting standard soon.
When a Fixed Asset is obtained as a gift, the account to be credited is
(a) Goodwill A/c
(b) Capital Reserve A/c
(c) Donor’s A/c
(d) General Reserve A/c
best of luck....for all students who r apearing in HS 2015 .
sports 2 for RRB.
1. Pinki rani bags first bronze medal in boxing.
2. 20th commonwealth games held in glasgow, Scotland and 21st will be held in Gold coast, Australia.
3. Hockey world cup 2014 in Hague, Netherlands and 2018 will be in India & England.
4. ICC world Cup 2015 in Australia & New Zealand.
5. T20 2016 in India.
6. U-19 World Cup 2014 in UAE and 2016 in Bangladesh.
7. Winter Olympics 2014 in Sochi, Russia and 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de janerio, Brazil.
8. FIFA 2014 in Brazil and 2018 in Russia.
9. Sushil kumar and yogeshwar dutt bagged gold in wrestling.
10. Vikas gowda became the first Indian to win gold in Discus throw at the Commonwealth Games.
In an interview, to the question "Why Microsoft doesn't take operating system piracy issues seriously or take some legal actions?";
Bill Gates answered that they have account of machines running on pirated versions of windows, if that system ever connects to the internet, they could even stop working of that operating system over internet, but they don't. "Most of piracy cases are in Asian countries, China and India in particular, we get enough royalties from licensed users, and provoking nice amount of revenues. The problem of piracy for us, lies dominantly in developing countries, and in some parts of African countries, indeed they aren't able to pay us for that operating system, they can't afford that service and respective governments aren't taking steps towards this issue, if they don't use computers, they would lag in this race of technology revolution. So it is up to us, either allow them to keep using programmes or let them live in a divided world." Mr. Bill Gates perceives all this as a humanity concern and not a corporate one. Sure it is illegal but not unethical.
Heads of Financial Bodies
13th Financial Commission Chairman – Dr. Vijay. L. Kelkar (2010-15)
14th Finance Commisison Chairman – Dr. Y. V. Reddy (2015-20)
NABARD Chairman – Dr. Harsh Kumar Bhanwala
SEBI Chairman – U. K. Sinha
CBDT Chairman – K. V. Chowdary
CBEC Chairman – J. M. Shanti Sundharam
CEIB Director General – Archana Ranjan
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India Chairman – Rahul Khullar
IRDA Chairman – T. S. Vijayan
LIC Chairman – S. K. Roy
Indian Bank’s Association Chairman – K. R. Kamath
GIC Chairman – A. K. Roy
RBI Governor – Raghuram Rajan
NASSCOM Chairman – R. Chandra Sekharan
NASSCOM President – R. Chandra Sekharan
FICCI President – Siddartha Birla
ICAI President – A. K. Raghu
CII President – Ajay S. Shriram
ASSOCHAM President – Rana Kapoor
SBI – Arundhathi Bhattacharya
FICCI – Sidhartha Birla
Heads of Important Organizations Constitutional Officials :
President of India : Pranab Mukherjee
Vice-President of India & Chairman of Rajya Sabha – Mohammad Hamid Ansari
Chief Justice of India (41st) – Rajendra Mal Lodha Political Officials
Prime Minister of India – Narendra Modi (15th)
Loksabha Speaker (16th) – Sumitra Mahajan Deputy Chairman of Rajya Sabha – P. J. Kurien
Leader of Rajya Sabha – Arun Jaitely
Leader of the Opposition of Rajya Sabha – Gulam Nabi Azad
Secretary General of Lok Sabha – P. Sreedharan
Secretary General of Rajya Sabha – Shumsher K. Sheriff
Defense and Security
Chief of Army Staff – General Dalbeer Singh Suhag
Air Chief Marshal – Arup Raha
Chief of Naval Staff – Admiral Robin K. Dhowan
Chief of Integrated Defense Staff – Lieutenant Genl. Anil Chait
Director General of Border Security Force – D. K. Pathak
Heads of Government Departments
Chairman of Planning Commission – Narendra Modi
Chief Election Commissioner of India – V. S. Sampath
Other Election Commissioners – H. S. Brahma, S. Ahmad Zaidi
Chairperson of National Human Rights Commission – Justice K. G. Balakrishnan
Science & Technology Organizations and Heads
Chairman of ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) – K. Radha Krishnan
Director of BARC (Baba Atomic Research Centre) – Shekar Basu
Director, Defense Research & Development Organization (DRDO) – Avinash Chander
Satish Dhawan Space Centre – Dr. M. Y. S. Prasad
Questions on FIFA World Cup 2014
1) 2014 FIFA World Cup was the ..... FIFA World Cup?
2) Which country hosted the FIFA World Cup 2014?
3) The FIFA 2014 was held from __ to __?
Ans. 12th June to 13th July
4) Brazil had earlier hosted FIFA WC in which year?
5) How many countries participated in the FIFA WC 2014?
6) Name the two new technologies used for the first time at a World Cup in 2014?
Ans. Goal-line technology and vanishing foam for free kicks.
7) When was the first FIFA World cup held?
8) Name the countries which have so far lifted FIFA WC since it's startingin 1930?
Ans. Argentina, Brazil, England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Uruguay
9) Which was the first team to be eliminated from FIFA WC 2014?
Ans. Spain (the champions of 2010 WC
10) Germany lifted the FIFA WC 2014 defeating which team in the finals?
Ans. Argentina (By 1-0 margin)
11) Which team became the first European team to win a World Cup in the Americas?
12) Germany's win marked the first time that sides from the same continent had won three successive World Cups. Who were the earlier winners in 2010 and 2006?
Ans. 2010- Spain & 2006- Italy
13) Germany qualified for which tournament winning the world Cup?
Ans. 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup
14) First match of FIFA 2014 was between?
Ans. Brazil and Croatia
15) Who scored the first goal of FIFA WC 2014?
Ans. Marcelo of Brazil (It was a self-goal which earned Croatia the lead in the 11th minute.) But at the end Brazil won the match 3-1 with Neymar scoring 2 goals and Oscar one.
16) Who was the referee in the opening match?
Ans. Yuichi Nishimura from Japan
17) Who was the referee in the final match?
Ans. Nicola Rizzoli from Italy
18) Total how many venues where there for FIFA WC 2014?
19) Which stadium hosted the final match between Germany and Argentina?
Ans. Maracana Stadium, Rio de Janeiro
20) Which was the official match ball of the 2014 FIFA World Cup?
Ans. Adidas Brazuca
21) Brazuca was manufactured in which country?
Ans. Sialkot, Pakistan
22) Which country reached their first quarterfinals since 1986 in FIFA WC 2014?
23) Name the two first-time quarterfinalists in FIFA WC 2014?
Ans. Colombia and Costa Rica
24) Which country set a World Cup record with four consecutive semi-final appearances in FIFA WC 2014?
25) Who beacme the first player to appear in four World Cup semi-finals in FIFA WC 2014?
Ans. Miroslav Klose
26) Miroslav Klose broke whose record with 16 goals to become the highest scorer in the history of FIFA 2014?
27) Which team secured third place in FIFA WC 2014?
Ans. Netherlands. The defeated Brazil 3–0 in third place play-off.
28) Germany and Argentina faced each other in how many WC finals?
Ans. Three (1986, 1990 and 2014
29) Who was awarded the Golden Boot for scoring six goals in FIFA WC 2014?
Ans. James Rodríguez of Colombia. He was followed by Thomas
Müller- 05, Lionel Messi, Neymar and Robin van Persie with 04 goals.
30) How many goals were scored in FIFA WC 2014 in total?
Ans. 171 goals by 121 different players.
31) How many self-goals were there in FIFA WC 2014?
32) Which player was suspended during FIFA WC 2014 for nine international matches and banned from taking part in any footballing-related activity (including entering
any stadium) for four months, following a biting incident on Italian defender Giorgio Chiellini?
Ans. Luis Suárez of Uruguay
33) Who scored the two hat-tricks of FIFA WC 2014?
Ans. Thomas Muller of Germany and Xherdan Shaqiri of Switzerland
34) Who won the Golden Ball in FIFA 2014 as best player of the tournament?
Ans. Lionel Messi of Argentina
35) Who was awarded the Golden Glove for best goal keeper?
Ans. Manuel Neuer of Germany
36) Who was given the Best Young Player award in FIFA WC 2014?
Ans. Paul Pogba of France
37) Which team won FIFA Fair Play Trophy?
38) Which country will host the next FIFA WC in 2018?
Click here to claim your Sponsored Listing.
Videos (show all)
24-b, Park Centre Building Park Street 3rd Floor
The official FB page for students (past, present and future) and faculty members of Career Launcher,
30, Mother Teresa Sarani
Department Of Microbiology St.Xavier's College,Kolkata
DH Road, Joka
IIM Calcutta is the pioneer and leader in management education in India. This is the official Faceboo
14Q, Mahendra Roy Lane
Follow Us on, Twitter: twitter.com/eShikshaTweet Instagram: instagram.com/eshiksha.official
23/A Metropolitan Co. Op. Housing Society
Diksha Academy | ICSC and CBSE Teacher | Baishakhi Bhowmick
295 New Tolly Gunge P. O, Purba Putiary
Unlock your Potential with Art school rang tuli. Where you not only learn art but build your own inn
I am currently working as a Statistician, am into research work, teaching statistics to DNB trainee
Bijoypur, Beraberia, P. O./Nilgunj Bazaar, Amdanga, Kolkata/
Institute Physiotherapy and Allied Health Sciences
Kushary Villa, 47
এখানে সব ধরণের সংগীত শেখানো হয় বয়সের ?