06/09/2024
In China, you cannot find a Chinese who doesn't know this song! This is the most popular song, and everyone can sing it!!
As Chinese people described, the song is in our DNA.
刚擒住了几个妖,
Gāng qín zhù le jǐ gè yāo,
Just caught a few demons,
又降住了几个魔。
Yòu jiàng zhù le jǐ gè mó.
And subdued a few devils.
魑魅魍魉怎么它就这么多!
Chī mèi wǎng liǎng zěn me tā jiù zhè me duō!
Why are there so many evil spirits and monsters!
(念白:妖怪,吃俺老孙一棒!)
(Niàn bái: Yāo guài, chī ǎn lǎo sūn yī bàng!)
(Spoken: Monster, take this blow from me, old Sun!)
杀你个魂也丢来魄也落。
Shā nǐ gè hún yě diū lái pò yě luò.
I'll kill you so your soul is scattered and your spirit falls.
神也发抖,鬼也哆嗦,
Shén yě fā dǒu, guǐ yě duō suō,
Even the gods tremble, and the ghosts shiver,
打得那狼虫虎豹无处躲!
Dǎ de nà láng chóng hǔ bào wú chù duǒ!
Beating the wolves, insects, tigers, and leopards with nowhere to hide!
刚翻过了几座山,
Gāng fān guò le jǐ zuò shān,
Just crossed a few mountains,
又越过了几条河。
Yòu yuè guò le jǐ tiáo hé.
And crossed a few rivers.
崎岖坎坷怎么它就这么多!
Qíqū kǎnkě zěn me tā jiù zhè me duō!
Why are there so many twists and turns!
(念白:俺老孙去也!呀~~~)
(Niàn bái: ǎn lǎo sūn qù yě! yā~~~)
(Spoken: Here I go, old Sun! Ah~~~)
去你个山更险来水更恶。
Qù nǐ gè shān gèng xiǎn lái shuǐ gèng è.
As I go, the mountains get steeper, and the waters more treacherous.
难也遇过,苦也吃过,
Nán yě yù guò, kǔ yě chī guò,
I've faced hardships and endured sufferings,
走出个通天大道宽又阔。
Zǒu chū gè tōng tiān dà dào kuān yòu kuò.
But I've carved out a broad and wide path to heaven.
刚擒住了几个妖,Gāng qín zhù le jǐ gè yāo,Just caught a few demons,又降住了几个魔。Yòu jiàng zhù le jǐ gè mó.And subdued a few devils.魑魅魍魉怎么它就这么多!Chī mèi wǎng liǎng zěn me t...