Located just outside of Wells, Mn. Call for an appointment 507-553-5505.
1950-Fr. Eugene Stenzel at age 10 started building a shrine.
1955-began building a grotto
1958-began building the single bell tower
1970-built a small gazebo
1973-started construction of a double bell tower
1983-began construction of The Stone House
1987-began establishing a prairie garden
1989-A garage and breezeway were b
egun
1991-built a stone fence along the driveway
1992-began construction of the gazebo
1993-The Secret Garden was laid out
1994-The school house was moved to the family farm & restored
1995-Built a Memorial Wall
1996-began building a stone path with arches between the old farmhouse and new Stone House
1998-built the stone arch pillars an the entrance to the Stone House
1999-added the handcrafted iron gate at the entrance
2000-added a conservatory to the Stone House
2001-began construction of the pergola
2005-began construction of the family tree to be located in Mother's Garden
2009-restoration begun on transforming old granary to a country cottage
2012-construction of outdoor fieldstone pizza oven