We are the Coaches and Members of the EC Memorial Cheer and Stunt Team! We perform at both School Sp
Operating as usual
The Kids' Cheer Camp Game Performance is rescheduled for Friday, September 2nd. Please arrive at 6:45 to the end zone. Please have kids wear their camp shirt. Can't wait to see you there!
Kids Camp Final Day! Great performances 💜
Kids Camp day 3.. performances Tomorrow!
State qualifiers… 💜
Old Abe Cheer Alumni representing at WOW Factor,congratulations
Thanks for hosting a fun competition Baraboo HS!
Want to be part of our winter competition team? Tryouts are Monday 3:30-5 and Tuesday 3:30-5:30 at EXA. For more information please contact Christina Schroeder at [email protected]
Awesome Homecoming weekend!
What a great start to the 2021 Fall Season .. Homecoming game is October 8th at Carson Park! We hope to see you there 💜
The football game is postponed until tomorrow, Saturday at 1:00 at Carson Park. Kids Clinic attendants are still invited to perform with our team, we look forward to seeing you soon 💜
Kids’ Clinic Performances
Kids’ Clinic Final Day!
Kids Clinic photos day 3
Kids Clinic photos day 2
Kids clinic Videos day 2
Kids’ Camp Photos Day 1
Hello Cheer Athletes and Families,
I hope your summer is going well! We have had some wonderful open gyms and look forward to a few more of those this summer. I have a few updates and reminders for you:
1. Open Gyms: Tuesdays and Thursdays June 29th July 8th, 13th, 15th, 20th, 22nd, 27th, 29th 10:30-12:00 at EXA
2. No open gyms: Thursday, July 1st or Tuesday July 6th
3. Please register for the University of Minnesota Camp on the 18th from 1-4. If you are unable to pay on the website, please send the $75 check (made out to University of Minnesota) on the day of the camp. We will carpool from Memorial HS meet at 10:45 am on Sunday, July 18th. So far I have Marshall, Austin, Bella, Aiden, Erin (please let me know when you have registered so I can add you to my list). Team Stunt Camp - Sunday, July 18th : open to full teams or full stunt groups. The advanced/elite class in the afternoon. Each session will be 3 hours. Must have a coach/supervisor attend with them- meant to get teams ready for their season by stunting with each other. $75 for 1 session, and you’ll be able to register at our website: minnesotacheer.com.
4. Code Signing for Fall athletes will be Monday, July 19th: It has been decided the athletic code meeting will take place on Monday, July 19 starting at 6pm in the auditorium followed by the individual sport meetings. All parents and athletes of a fall sport must attend both meetings. Fall Sports are the following: Girls Tennis, Volleyball, Boys Soccer, Football, Girls Swim & Dive, Girls Golf, and Cheer & Stunt (Memorial).
This meeting will include all incoming freshman through seniors. Topics discussed will be following:
1. Athletic Code
2. Athletic Registration
3. Athletic Fees
4. Booster Club information
5. Athletic Trainer information
5. Other miscellaneous items
5. Athletes are required to attend Kids’ Clinic August 2nd -August 5th 9:30 am to 3:30 pm at MHS (There is a lunch break: bring money or lunch)
6. Athletes will attend CWCC camp on Sunday, August 8th (The cost is $60). We will organize carpooling to camp which is off campus (UWSP).
Do you know a Memorial High School student, current or incoming who would like to be involved in the Varsity Cheer&Stunt Program? Tryouts for our fall and winter seasons are Tuesday, June 1st and Thursday, June 3rd at EXA. If you have any questions, please contact Coach Christina Schroeder at [email protected]
5. There is an amazing opportunity in Eau Claire this summer for a dance and movement class. There are many scholarships available, please consider applying. This is a note from one of the organizers of the Midwest Artist Academy
• ---- I write today in the humble hope that you might consider helping me spread the word about a new dance opportunity to take place as part of the Midwest Artist Academy this July on the UWEC campus. First off, what is the MAA? It's a new , weeklong transformative precollege experience for 14-18-year-old artists in five disciplines (writing, theatre, visual arts, music and dance.). Here's a link to some FAQs: https://www.midwestartistacademy.org/faqs. The dance instructor, Kathryn Ann Key, is a marvel. And, over the past decade, has literally danced across the world by way of the Disney Cruise Line, Disney Live, Good Morning America, Alvin and the Chipmunks, and more! Here's a link to her website and reel. She's coming to us all the way from England, so I really would love to provide this opportunity for 10 lucky regional dancers. I know she'd be glad to chat with you directly if you had any dance-related questions that I can't answer. Here's a link for more info on her course (and all our courses): https://www.midwestartistacademy.org/faculty Or perhaps we could simply direct a donation to the Memorial cheer team if that would be aboveboard? We could also offer you two free tickets to a UWEC theatre production at Pablo, as well as some Culver's ice cream coupons. (It's not much, but we really want to thank you for your efforts.) ECASD--including Superintendent Johnson--have been quite supportive of this venture. (I also have all sorts of teacher friends at both Memorial and North, and I really want to extend MAA spots to local residents such as your dancers.) I'd love nothing more than to chat with you to see if we might work together to bring yet another cool dance opportunity to the young dancers from this region. We have lots of partial scholarships available, which reduces the all-inclusive price from $650 to $325 (which includes room and board on campus, as well as instruction, etc.) What makes the MAA unique is that, throughout the week, we'll be creating an interdisciplinary show featuring all of our art forms to be performed on the final night at Pablo!
Faculty & Courses — Midwest Artist Academy Faculty & Courses The Midwest Artist Academy prides itself in providing young artists (ages 14-18) the opportunity to practice alongside knowledgable, generous, and professional artists. See below for details on this year’s faculty and courses. Click below for the daily schedule. Schedule Creative...
Interested in joining our team for the alternate "Fall Season" ? Practice begins February 22nd! Registration is now open for parents/athletes to register for the Alt Fall season. (The registration will say “Spring” as the season)
A few points to share with families:
• The athletic home page has registration instructions and the link to register at the end of the instructions: ECASD | Athletics
• If a family has already created an account for a winter sport registration, whether for this student or another student in the family, please do not create another family account. Go to “Returning User”. (If you forgot your password, it can be recovered in that section. It will be sent to the email address you used to create the account. If you don’t remember what email address you used, contact the athletic office.)
• If you do not know your physical date, leave blank and the athletic office will fill it in. If your physical is out of date, the athletic office will contact you. There is a link to download the necessary physical form at the end of the instructions on the webpage. New physicals can be uploaded within the registration.
• Registration for Summer School Strength and Conditioning is also available under the Summer Activities section. We highly encourage our athletes to sign up during their registration for Alt Fall sports
Enjoyed our first performance of the season with the MHS dance team !
Hello Cheer&Stunt athletes and families,
We begin our winter season practices tomorrow at 3:30-5:00 pm at EXA in Banbury place. We will be following COVID practice recommendations and district requirements. There will be a health screening in place, contact tracing documents, required masks (please wear a mask to practice and bring your own water bottle), social distancing when possible, and equipment sterilization. Please make sure your paperwork is completed on line. We look forward to seeing you tomorrow.
We begin our winter season practices in just over a week on November 17th! A few things that need to be completed before our first practice:
• Paperwork is on line this year, please register on line at the Memorial High School Website on the Athletic Page prior to our first practice. http://www.ecasd.us/Memorial-High-School/Athletics
• Please, also have your athlete complete the impact test on either Monday, November 16th or Friday, November 20th at 3:30 at MHS in the North Commons Area. Please bring your own device and mouse to impact testing. (And, yes, athletes who have release 5th hour will be allowed back in the building).
• We will be practicing Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:30-5:00 at EXA in Banbury Place, please be sure to make this time devoted to our team as we will be choreographing our routine for the regional and state competition in April. Please also make sure to reserve the dates of April 10th and 17th.
• Please bring a water bottle and a mask to each practice.
• Please contact Coach Schroeder with any questions or concerns at [email protected]
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you all soon,
Coach Schroeder and Coach Macy
Would you like to be a part of our Winter team?
I am so excited to tell you that we will have a winter season! It will look a bit different from our other seasons as most competitions are now virtual or cancelled, so we will need to be flexible in terms of competitions, but we will certainly have practices starting November 16th! Practices will be twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:30-5:00 at EXA (Exceptional Athletics in Banbury Place). We will be choreographing a routine, so we will need athletes to attend regularly. There will be an in-person regional and state competition and this date is April 10th and/or 17th this is still a work in progress with the WIAA/WACPC. Please turn in your paperwork on line see our athletic page for details: http://www.ecasd.us/Memorial-High-School/Athletics
There is no fee for this winter season, so please just complete the paperwork prior to November 16th.
Coach Macy and I look forward to seeing you all soon,
ECASD | Athletics The 7th Annual Booster Club Golf Outing was held on July 24. Thank you to all our sponsors that helped make it happen!
Looking for Cheer&Stunt opportunities during the fall season?
I am also grateful that we will have a fall season, but it will be delayed. Our winter season will still run as planned starting November 23rd. With the delay of our fall season, I have gathered some information about various cheer&stunt opportunities for the athletes.
EXA is offering an open gym training class (Coach Macy and I will be the instructors for this class: Open Gym training ages 11&up) 3:30-5:00 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Class starts September 7th and runs through November 23rd. You will need to register through EXA (www.EXA-Sports.com); the cost is $75. The annual gym fee is waived for you, but please purchase AAU insurance for $14 at AAUsports. org
EXA is offering a Senior open team (Amy LaVelle is the instructor for this class: Senior Open Team Ages 11&up). This will be a combination of high school and college athletes. Classes are on Thursdays and Sundays 7:15-8:45
Please contact Amy LaVelle with any questions [email protected]
CV Spirit All Stars is offering a half season high school team. Please contact Tara at [email protected] this season will begin on September 2nd.
Stay well everyone, and please contact me with any questions or concerns you have [email protected]
EXA-Sports, Eau Claire All Star Cheer, Gymnastics, Cheerleading EXA-Sports All Star Cheerleading and Gymnastics center in the Chippewa Valley.
Hello and happy summer,
Are you interested in becoming a part of our fall Cheer&Stunt and Dance team? If so, here is the information you need for our summer open gyms, tryouts, and practices:
I hope you are all doing well! I have missed seeing the athletes and coaching; I am looking forward to our open gym opportunities and the possibility of our fall season. With that being said, open gyms are not required, so if you are not comfortable attending, it will not affect your position on the team. Furthermore, we will be following safety protocol such as temperature checks, masks, social distancing and attendance documentation for all open gyms and practices. All open gyms and practices will continue to be at EXA gymnastics center.
Open Gym Dates:
July 14th 10:30-12:00
July 16th 6:45-8:00 pm
July 21st 10:30-12:00
July 28th 10:30-12:00
July 30th 6:45-8:00pm
*Please sign up for open gyms using the EXA website: www.exa-sports.com/events Scroll down to the calendar find the date of the event and click on the open gym link.
Fill out the concussion form and COVID waiver (found on the EC Memorial Website under athletics) and bring that with you as well.
Take your temperature before practice, bring a mask and your own water bottle.
EXA-Sports Events & Birthday Parties
EXA-Sports, Chippewa Valley/Eau Claire Events & Birthday Parties
Fall Practices and Tryouts will begin on August 4th at EXA (you do not need to register, but you will need your paperwork completed and your fee paid at the downtown office 500 Main Street. Also, please take your temperature at home to report when you sign in, bring a mask and a water bottle):
Fall "Tryouts" will be August 4th, 5th, 6th 10:00-11:30 am at EXA
Practices will start August 10th and run Monday-Thursdays 10:00-11:30 until the start of school.
At this time, I have no idea what our season will look like, so we will enjoy the level of activity that we can do and hope for the best.
Apparel Orders are now open:
Apparel Orders will close on Friday, August 7th
Please contact Coach Schroeder with any questions: [email protected]
We are finally able to announce our open gym dates and times:
Tuesdays (10:30-12:00) and Thursdays (6:45-8:00pm) at EXA
July 14th, 16th, 21st, 28th, 30th
The season will begin August 4th
I will be sending a parent email with necessary forms and information. If you would like information please email Coach Schroeder at [email protected]
After discussion with our Athletic Director, ECASD and the WIAA, we will plan to begin our summer open gyms and practices in July (if reopening is going smoothly). At this time we have set a tentative start date of July 7th. Summer practices will be Tuesday mornings 10:30-12 and Thursday evenings 6:45-8:00 at our regular practice gym EXA. Please contact Coach Christina Schroeder with any questions or concerns at [email protected]
To our Senior athletes graduating today, Congratulations 💜
3rd place finish at State, Congratulations OldAbes
2019-2020 Winter Competitive Team Tryouts:
Code Signing this Sunday, October 27th at MHS
Come see the kids’ clinic performance at halftime this Thursday night at Carson Park! The game starts at 7:00 pm; go Abes!
2019 EC Memorial Old Abe Cheer &Stunt and Dance clinic
Kids clinic performance
Kids clinic performance
Kids clinic K-4 8-8-19
Kids clinic 5-8 8-7-2019
Our program prepares college students to work in the public and private sectors protecting human health and natural resources.
The CIE provides support for exchange students, degree-seeking students, China 1+2+1 program participants and English-language learners. Our goal is to provide support for an excellent period of study at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire.
Most recently renovated and completed in 2019, Karlgaard Towers features fresh modern touches throughout & is one of the BEST options for students at UWEC!
We develop educational products that combine powerful simulation experiences with standards-based cu
The 47h Viennese Ball will be back in person this year on Friday, April 8th, and Saturday, April 9th. Mark your calendars!
Malaysian Abroad Diversified
Directors: Eric Dasher and Dominic Domeyer
Supports the Band program at Eau Claire North High School
An amazing student-run Festival! A year long celebrations of texts!
Collegiate DECA is an international business & service organization dedicated to enhancing student’s college education through real-world, hands-on career experiences.
Director: Soma Pierce-Smit
This group is for alumni, current and prospective students and Faculty of CVTC's Engineering Technology programs: Nano, Food Science, and Manufacturing.