O & A LEVEL BOTH ARTS AND SCIENCES MIXED DAY AND BOARDING SCHOOL. ITS THE BEST SCHOOL IN THE LAND
SCHOOL MOTTO"COME TO LEARN, GO TO SERVE"
Operating as usual
You represented us so well. Thank you for keeping our flags so high. We indeed Come to Learn, Go To Serve.
Lets keep the hope and faith entrusted by the electorates alive as we serve our people.
As a family we wish you all our Moslem brothers and sisters a joyous anh happy Eid to you and your family. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults and remember to pray for us all we're a family. Eid Mubarak to you all!
This place you should all know. Sikyo? #StayHome #StaysafeUg
We thank God for yje outstanding performance our our students in tge just released 2019 UACE examinations.
Our students performed very well in both Arts and sciences subjects with the best score of 19 Points.
Nanfumba Vicent PCM 19pts
Kyobe John Vianny HEL 17pts
Ssembogo Joseph BCM 17pts
Nassanga Joan BCM 17 Pts and many others.
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL OUR 2019 CANDIDATES.
We thank the Almighty God for the outstanding performance of our school in the just released 2019 UCE result.
Our students stood out with the best results overall. The best students were:
1. Kasujja Stuart 8 Agregates
2. Kukiriza Sinai 8 Agregates
3. Ssentuuwa Abdul 8 Agregates.
Thank you all for making us proud. May God bless you.
We love you all
Know about prosperity clube by joining our whatsapp group via https://chat.whatsapp.com/LCsTotAJcQKEfvC2jpMg3w use the money you have to make more money.
chat.whatsapp.com Follow this link to join
[03/04/17] Good morning BSK family
Today is Ash Wednesday, the first day of the penitential season of Lent.
Lent is 40 days long, a reflection of the 40 days and 40 nights during which our Savior endured a self banishment into wilderness.
Message of the day" you're from dust, and to dust you shall return ".
We wish you all a prayerful Lenten Season.
#LifeLessons Advice from an 80 year old man.
1. Have a firm handshake.
2. Look people in the eye.
3. Sing in the shower.
4. Own a great stereo system.
5. If in a fight, hit first and hit hard.
6. Keep secrets.
7. Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday.
8. Always accept an outstretched hand.
9. Be brave. Even if you're not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
11. Avoid sarcastic remarks.
12. Choose your life's mate carefully. From this one decision will come 90 per cent of all your happiness or misery.
13. Make it a habit to do nice things for people who will never find out.
14. Lend only those books you never care to see again.
15. Never deprive someone of hope; it might be all that they have.
16. When playing games with children, let them win.
17. Give people a second chance, but not a third.
18. Be romantic.
19. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
20. Loosen up. Relax. Except for rare life-and-death matters, nothing is as important as it first seems.
21. Don't allow the phone to interrupt important moments. It's there for our convenience, not the caller's.
22. Be a good loser.
23. Be a good winner.
24. Think twice before burdening a friend with a secret.
25. When someone hugs you, let them be the first to let go.
26. Be modest. A lot was accomplished before you were born.
27. Keep it simple.
28. Beware of the person who has nothing to lose.
29. Don't burn bridges. You'll be surprised how many times you have to cross the same river.
30. Live your life so that your epitaph could read, No Regrets
31. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
32. Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.
33. Remember no one makes it alone. Have a grateful heart and be quick to acknowledge those who helped you.
34. Take charge of your attitude. Don't let someone else choose it for you.
35. Visit friends and relatives when they are in hospital; you need only stay a few minutes.
36. Begin each day with some of your favourite music.
37. Once in a while, take the scenic route.
38. Send a lot of Valentine cards. Sign them, 'Someone who thinks you're terrific.'
39. Answer the phone with enthusiasm and energy in your voice.
40. Keep a note pad and pencil on your bed-side table. Million-dollar ideas sometimes strike at 3 a.m.
41. Show respect for everyone who works for a living, regardless of how trivial their job.
42. Send your loved ones flowers. Think of a reason later.
43. Make someone's day by paying the toll for the person in the car behind you.
44. Become someone's hero.
45. Marry only for love.
46. Count your blessings.
47. Compliment the meal when you're a guest in someone's home.
48. Wave at the children on a school bus.
49. Remember that 80 per cent of the success in any job is based on your ability to deal with people.
50. Don't expect life to be fair
Source: Pat Divilly
The examination time is on. Our BELOVED Candidates We put you in our prayers that the GOOD LORD ascends the HOLY SPIRIT onto you throughout this examination period to embrace you with GOOD HEALTH, REMEMBRANCE and broader KNOWLEDGE to excel in these exams for a better tomorrow plus painting our school's IMAGE higher.
We've played our part, now the ball is in your hands and we have no doubt you will make it.
SUCCESS SUCCESS SUCCESS SUCCESS
New day, new month, new challenges, new hopes, new goals…we hope you beat every challenge and achieve your goals in this new month successfully.
We wish you a Fruitful new month.
The cow died.(Rewrite beginning with death)10mks.
HAVE A BLESSED SUNDAY, GOOD MORNING
God will be there! Will you?
[02/03/15] Today, we're tested! But what makes us strong is the courage we use to continue serving this generation. We shall overcome someday because if God is for us, who can be against us? viva BSK
Ekisaakaate 2014 held at Blessed Sacrament Kimaanya SS
The current prefectorial board!
INSPECTOR: Hello Sir can we please
check your tv license?
MAN: I don't have a tv,meaning I
don't have a tv license,
INSPECTOR: But we saw a tv aerial
on the roof of your house,
MAN: Come in Sir,he opens the
fridge, pointed at the bottle of
milk and asked “what is this?
INSPECTOR: Its milk sir. Why do you
ask me such a silly
MAN: So if this is milk,does it mean I have
cows in the house?
One word for the man
[10/12/14] Now that the EXAMINATION period is on, we put you our dear CANDIDATES in our daily prayers that you can conquer this exam battle, May the GOOD LORD send you the HOLY SPIRIT to bring REMEMBRANCE to you so you can EXCEL for a BRIGHT FUTURE as you also HOLD HIGH the good image of our dear school B.S.K ***************SUCCESS TO YOU ALL.*****************
All those OBS & OGS who are prepared to go to BSK the retreat on 24/sep/2014 and are ready and willing to move as a group in our (BSK) school bus and are in or around kampala i have a few slots left at a fair price of 12000/=
Call on inbox Julius Baziwaane Sseŋŋonzi on 0779213819/ 0701213819
Its a pleasure to invite all our OBs & OGs for this year's retreat 2 BSK scheduled on 24th/SEPT/2014.
For your success in all aspects of life is our students' source of inspiration and measure of the school success for you hold the school image.
COME ALL, INFORM A FRIEND.
RACISM IS WHEN:
1.White cars are using black tyres.
2.White bread costs more than brown bread.
3.You wash first white clothes, then other colours later.
4.People wear white clothes to weddings and black clothes to the funerals.
5.You dont pay bills and you're Blacklisted not Whitelisted.
6.You can't win a pool game until you sink the black ball, and the white ball remains on the field.
if a woman loses her husband she's called a widow
if a man loses his wife his called a widower
if a child loses on of his/her parents is an orphan
so how about thy parents who have lost there child how are they called_________?
First-year students at a Medical School were receiving their first anatomy class with a real dead human body. They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet. The professor started the class by telling them,
"In medicine, it is necessary to have 2 important qualities as a doctor:
The first is that you must not be disgusted by anything involving the human body." As an example, the Professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the Bottom of the co**se, withdrew it, and stuck his finger in his mouth. Go ahead and do the same thing," he told his students.
The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger in the butt of the dead body and sucking on it.
When everyone finished, the Professor looked at them and told them:
"The second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my middle finger and sucked on my index finger. Now, learn to pay attention."
TUBAJUKIZA BSK ZAMBOGO REUNION PARTY ON 28/O6/14 OMUBALA ''ABABADDEWO FFE MAANYI G'ABANADDAWO'' OKUBEERAWO N'OBUWAGIZI BWO KIKULU NNYO.
Ndowooza olabye bwekikukwatako obutereevu kuba ku 0701 213819 okumanya ebisingawo
[04/20/14] To all our dear students, staff, parents, OBs & OGs as we celebrate the life of jesus, blessings, joyful life and peaceful minds are my prayers to you. HaPpY EASTER
[03/26/14] BSK Vs Kako football game is on now @BSK Home ground. Await updates
Our wishes to u our students, staff, alumni and well wishers for the year 2014.GOD BLESS YOU
What goes up & down but still remains in the same place?
PRAYERS to you our dear S.6 candidates that you achieve success in these exams as u wind up that level of education.
****SUCCESS TO YOU ALL****
MEETING MEETING MEETING MEETING MEETING MEETING
Am reminding you of the B.S.K OBz & OGz meeting this sunday 3/NOV/2013
at PAPYRUS TERRACE opposite SHELL Kampala road TIME: 4:00PM.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
JULIUS 0701213819, SWAIBU 0700124377, J.B 0701239935
GOD BLESS YOU
Through the same hands many have made it, you too can do it
For u hold the image of our school.
Don't ask for success, just grab it by its collar.
All I wish is you be courageous, determined and self equipped with
facts and figures to conquer this exam battle!
*****SUCCESS TO YOU ALL*****
OBs & OGs BASH on 13th/OCT/2013 @ SPINNER BEACH Entebbe.
PLEASE DONT MISS!! LETS MEET AND HAVE FUN
A 24 year old boy seeing out from
the train’s window shouted…
“Dad, look the trees are going
dad smiled and a young couple
sitting nearby, looked at the 24 year
old’s childish behavior with pity,
suddenly he again exclaimed … “dad,
look the clouds are running with
the couple couldn’t resist and said
to the old man…
“why don’t you take your son to a
the old man smiled and said …
“i did and we are just coming from
the hospital, my son was blind from
birth, he just got his sight today…”
Every single person on the planet
“don’t judge people before you truly
know them. the truth might surprise
After being Married for 30 years, a Wife asked her husband to describe her in a few words.
The husband looked at her for a While then said," You are A B C D E F G H I J K."
Wife: "What does that mean?"
Husband: " Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Delightful, Elegant, Foxy, Gorgeous, Hot."
Wife: "Oh, that's so Lovely, what about, I J K?"
Husband: " I'm Just Kidding!!
*The husband is still in the hospital with a broken jaw*
WE ARE SENSITIZING THE YOUTH IN SCHOOLS TO START UP TO BE ABLE TO START UP BUSINESS AFTER COMPLETING SCHOOL.
Service and Training for Development is an NGO that commenced it's duties on the 28th of July 2003. It was founded by Medical Missionaries of Mary
join our school for the best primary?junior education...
THIS PAGE IS AIMED AT BRINGING THOSE WHO FEEL THEY TREASURE TECHNOLOGY TO SHARE ASPIRATIONS IN THE DISCIPLINE.
Ebenezer is a beautiful and classic Nursery and Primary School in Kijjabwemi, Masaka Municipality. Our pupils are fantastic English speakers.
Step Up Primary Masaka welcomes you! Here you can find information about the school and keep up with our current programs.
Nursery and Primary
To Enhance All The Members Of Kasasa And All Da People Around The World About The School All The Activities Which Are Done In This School Within The 60yrs
The more you struggle
Blessing Schools provide affordable, holistic education services that incorporate knowledge, values and skills while focusing on the inclusion of the talented but socially or economically disadvantaged.