Sapere Learning Center we teach Spanish. We teach Math. For toddlers, preschoolers, schoolers, college students and adults. Sapere because we know!
Sapere Learning Center is a center dedicated to teach Spanish to students of all ages and level of education. We have programs for toddlers, prescholers, schoolers, and adults. We also have conversational sessions and accent reduction classes. Sapere tambien ofrece programas para hispanohablantes. Tutorias de matematicas en espanol asi como cursos de ingles y programas de reduccion de acento.
Operating as usual
View full lesson: http://ed.ted.com/lessons/how-speaking-multiple-languages-benefits-the-brain-mia-nacamulli It’s obvious that knowing more than one language...
Why Teach Foreign Languages to Kids?
1) Research has actually proven that the younger a child is when they learn a language, the easier it will be for them to learn it. It is best to start under the age of six, even! They will be able to mimic the sounds better when they learn as a young child. Their brain will be more open to different sounds and pronunciations. I started teaching my kids Spanish during their preschool years and they have picked it up so easily!
2) Students who learn foreign languages have a better grasp on their own language. They score higher in reading and math than those who did not learn a foreign language. and a larger vocabulary! Learning Latin and Greek roots has definitely helped with our vocabulary!
3) Society is global now. You are better off if you know more languages. You will have an edge for jobs and other opportunities in the future if you speak more than one language. Knowing another language gives you a broader view of the world, too. You typically also learn culture when you learn another language, so this helps you understand more than just your local cultures.
4) Kids who learn a foreign language are more creative! They do better in music skills, too.
5) They tend to have a higher IQ, increased critical thinking skills, reason and memory.
From: Teach Beside Me.
telegraph.co.uk Learning a foreign language is more than just a boost to your CV or handy for travelling. It will make you smarter, more decisive and even better at English, says Anne Merritt.
[03/08/17] Día Internacional de la Mujer. Feliz día para todas. International Women's Day.
Why learn Spanish?
*According to the top languages by population table, Spanish is the second most spoken language.
*Spanish is the most popular second language learned in the United States.
*Develop multicultural intelligence.
*As a second language, it helps to improve cognitive ability.
*It is a tool for LIFE!!!
|Monday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 15:00|
Call for enrollment information
Thomas Daniels Austin Guitar Instruction Provides Private Lessons for Electric or Acoustic Guitarists from Beginner to Advanced Students. Call 512-387-7085
We offer Tiger Rock Taekwondo, Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, Martial Arts, kids classes Gracie Bullyproof, Adult lessons Gracie Combatives. Come see us the woodlands!!
All Ears! Listening and Language Center is a not for profit organization passionate about and dedicated to empowering families of deaf and hard of hearing
SafeWay provides the best online and in-car training for teens, adults and corporate drivers in the Woodlands. Franchise opportunities now available!
Dyslexia therapy, Private education, Educational services including assessment and tutoring.
The My Person Foundation was created in hopes of creating a safe network for students within our community. Currently serving CISD. Text to Give: 823-924-7
The Woodlands Online Teen Driver's Ed Program
Leota Sigrid Boesen Violin and Viola Instruction and Performances.
LPCA Athletics Booster Club helps close the gap for Legacy’s Athletic Program. Become a Booster Member and have incentives throughout the year! Or become a Booster Sponsor to help advertise your business at our sports venues!