Sapere Learning Center we teach Spanish. We teach Math. For toddlers, preschoolers, schoolers, college students and adults. Sapere because we know!
Sapere Learning Center is a center dedicated to teach Spanish to students of all ages and level of education. We have programs for toddlers, prescholers, schoolers, and adults. We also have conversational sessions and accent reduction classes. Sapere tambien ofrece programas para hispanohablantes. Tutorias de matematicas en espanol asi como cursos de ingles y programas de reduccion de acento.
Operating as usual
Never miss a talk! SUBSCRIBE to the TEDx channel: http://bit.ly/1FAg8hB This talk was given at a local TEDx event, produced independently of the TED Conferen...
View full lesson: http://ed.ted.com/lessons/how-speaking-multiple-languages-benefits-the-brain-mia-nacamulli It’s obvious that knowing more than one language...
Why Teach Foreign Languages to Kids?
1) Research has actually proven that the younger a child is when they learn a language, the easier it will be for them to learn it. It is best to start under the age of six, even! They will be able to mimic the sounds better when they learn as a young child. Their brain will be more open to different sounds and pronunciations. I started teaching my kids Spanish during their preschool years and they have picked it up so easily!
2) Students who learn foreign languages have a better grasp on their own language. They score higher in reading and math than those who did not learn a foreign language. and a larger vocabulary! Learning Latin and Greek roots has definitely helped with our vocabulary!
3) Society is global now. You are better off if you know more languages. You will have an edge for jobs and other opportunities in the future if you speak more than one language. Knowing another language gives you a broader view of the world, too. You typically also learn culture when you learn another language, so this helps you understand more than just your local cultures.
4) Kids who learn a foreign language are more creative! They do better in music skills, too.
5) They tend to have a higher IQ, increased critical thinking skills, reason and memory.
From: Teach Beside Me.
telegraph.co.uk Learning a foreign language is more than just a boost to your CV or handy for travelling. It will make you smarter, more decisive and even better at English, says Anne Merritt.
[03/08/17] Día Internacional de la Mujer. Feliz día para todas. International Women's Day.
Why learn Spanish?
*According to the top languages by population table, Spanish is the second most spoken language.
*Spanish is the most popular second language learned in the United States.
*Develop multicultural intelligence.
*As a second language, it helps to improve cognitive ability.
*It is a tool for LIFE!!!
|Monday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 15:00|
This is the page for all Parents and Students of iSchool High Lonestar. Here you will find updates on events and be able to connect with others!
SPIDERSMART is a learning center that help students from kindergarten to 12th grade on reading and writing, math, SAT, and AP class.
Encouraging students, faculty, and staff to become active citizens involved in their communities by empowering them with opportunities and resources.
The My Person Foundation was created in hopes of creating a safe network for students within our community. Currently serving CISD. Text to Give: 823-924-7
The Woodlands Online Teen Driver's Ed Program
Leota Sigrid Boesen Violin and Viola Instruction and Performances.
50th Year Reunion Scheduled For 2018!
Martial arts and Eastern Philosophy
The Woodlands Methodist School and Children of The Woodlands Methodist School provide an atmosphere of love and acceptance, where each child is recognized as a unique and special person created by God with the potential to grow and learn.
At Huntington, we are the leading tutoring and ACT/SAT test prep provider. We create individualized, results driven programs to help your child succeed.