Leadership Coach for Executives and Managers, life and career coach for corporate professionals, Development workshop speaker and Author
Group and individual coaching is available to help you tap into the divine power within you to be your best self! Masterful You Coaching is the support you need to redefine success and create a life of well-being, wisdom, and purpose.. I can’t wait to see the authentic Masterful You at work!
This works for kids and adults!!! Try reframing negative self talk and see how much better you feel.
SUBSCRIBE ✔ TO THIS CHANNEL 💋 PLEASE TURN ON THE NOTIFICATION 🔔🔔 Wait till the end! Life is full of ups and downs, it means you're alive.
Change your thoughts; change your life
[10/16/18] I love coaching!!!
“Praise in public, criticize in private.”
forbes.com There's a fine line between constructive criticism and criticism that's downright harsh. Here's how to make sure you stay on the right side.
dvineinsights.blogspot.com It’s temptingly easy to live a shallow life. Never talking about anything more significant than the weather. Never really connecting to...
Great coaching today from Clare at the Doha Women Forum!
Dr Clare Bennett - Swimming with Sharks
- Learn how to swim - get some training. Learn from others who know what they are doing. Women find it difficult to ask for help. What if we worked together to achieve more. Be a role model not a black hole. Choose the impact you want to have.
- Do your research - study the types of sharks, the weather, and rules for safety in the area you are swimming (we are as women moving forward as a whole - women are 50.8% of the workforce in Qatar)
- Put on your oxygen mask - be sure to take care of yourself. You can’t do anything well if you don’t protect your life. You have to be able to breathe. What keeps you centered? What gives you energy? What drains you? Say yes to you!
- Work with a buddy - so many women choose to go it alone versus seeking out a sounding board, a champion, a coach.
- Lean in and be vulnerable - 90% of conflict comes from misaligned expectations. Define ways of working up front. It’s hard work swimming against the current. Create flow. Be conscious of what you want and who you want to be.
- Share the ocean - draw on the strengths of those around you. Reciprocity is the way forward. Be aware of what’s going on for the other person
- Work with the system - the system is the collective understanding of how things work. Collective intelligence shifts focus to the group.
- Never feed the sharks - the biggest sabatouer for most women is herself. Know your strengths and weaknesses. Ask what can you do today to support another woman.
- Be agile - stay open to new ideas, new ways of thinking and being
“Don't dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.”
― Denis Waitley
dvineinsights.blogspot.com “Whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father.” Colossians 3:17 (NLT) ...
[09/10/18] It is NEVER too late to design a better conversation to yourself & to design a better life for yourself & your family (no matter what). Press the RESET button & get your life back on track.
I love coaching others to make progress towards achieving their goals
Dissonant Leadership: Out of touch with the feelings of people in the room; can drive the group into a downward spiral from frustration to resentment, rancor to rage!
When such leaders fail to empathize with, or to read the emotions of, a group accurately, they create dissonance, sending needlessly upsetting messages. The resulting collective distress then becomes the groups focus, displacing the attention they need to give to the leaders message or mission. Therefore, people feel off balanced and begin to perform poorly.
#PrimalLeadership #FlashoverLeadership #WhatWillBeYourLegacy
[08/31/18] Reading a book called #PrimalLeadership for class which is about emotional intelligence. It says that leaders “manage meaning” for a group by offering a way to make sense of and react emotionally to a situation. They argue that good leadership is at least 80% EQ vs IQ. I agree!
Mine is “discipleship”
[08/09/18] "I decided long ago/Never to walk in anyone's shadows/If I fail, if I succeed/At least I'll live as I believe/No matter what they take from me/They can't take away my dignity..."
[08/07/18] Every time I start to wonder if I’m really making a difference, God gives me a sign. Look for it. Don’t give up.
I drew this pic on the whiteboard in my office as a reminder to live my values as a leader shaping the culture of an organization.
The more detailed your plan the more likely that you will achieve it...
My philosophy for sure
Tips for thriving at work and home!
[07/25/18] Live you best life now!!!!
Note to myself - Share your light, not your oil.
“And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ But the wise answered, saying, ‘since there will not be enough for us and for you, go rather to the dealers and buy for yourselves.”
The oil keeps the fire burning!!!! Give the light not the oil. Don't let anything or anyone discourage or drain you. It's your responsibility to keep your fire burning. The oil is what sustains your divine nature.
#leadership #leadon #aspiringleaders #masterfulyou
linkedin.com A Letter to Young Christian Leaders in the Marketplace I, Valeria, a lay minister of the gospel, write this letter to my proteges in the faith working
|Monday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||06:00 - 18:00|
|Sunday||06:00 - 10:00|
Partnering with clients to reframe perspectives and achieve life goals, emphasizing principles of positivity and the law of attraction.
Improve your life, reach your goals, live the life of your dreams! Get inspired and find tools to help you get closer everyday. Welcome, enjoy!
The MAP System was developed to help people recognize the power they hold within, to quickly and effectively change their thoughts, feelings and beliefs.