Videos by LAESP at LSU-S in Shreveport. We are the Louisiana Association of Educators Student Program at LSU-Shreveport.
Lots went on at the meeting today!!! Let's recap:
- LSUS LAESP is the largest and most active group in LA! For this honor, Ms. Cooper is going to Washington DC!!!
- Worlds Finest Chocolate sale starts Friday (2/20)! See Cooper to get a case!
- March 2nd Reading Across America Dr. Seuss
- March 3rd free pancake day at ihop on Youree, bring a book to donate to Shriners (with Kappas)
- Kappas Bottles for Babies fill bottle with coins, drop off to Huhn, booth in UC March 4th with giant bottle to fill by the end of the day as the end of the drive. Last day is March 11th!
- Polar Plunge for special Olympics 7:30 am March 14th at East Ridge country club!
- March 16-20 book fair in business development area on 1st floor. Need volunteers to tidy up room on March 9th, books come in 3/10 or 3/11 and also need volunteers to unpack.
- Painting With A Twist is March 19th $35 Youree Thursday at 6 in studio B (any age)
- April 15th Spring Fling sign up to work!
- April 22nd 11am beautification day!
- School Aids donated 30 $5 gift certificates (here) and some type of item (soon) for our CP reception!
Javon Lacour is the winner of our Dinner and a Movie raffle! Thank you to everyone who participated and to El Chico for ...
Thank you to our wonderful speaker, Mr. John Lary, a Milken Family Foundation award recipient, for speaking to our gradu...
We have books fit for a teacher resource and developmental library at the book fair! Remember it's at LSUS on the first ...
Lots went on at the meeting today!!! Let's recap: - LSUS LAESP is the largest and most active group in LA! For this hono...