Child Care Service provider located in Northeast Philadelphia
Little Shepard Daycare is open 24/7 providing a safe, nurturing and creative environment that will optimize your child’s development. Little Shepard Daycare has been in business for the past 5 years and define our success by achieving the highest level of child care and education. Want to find out more about our company? Visit our webpage at www.little-shepard-daycare.com
Mission: Day or night, night or day we'll keep your child safe whether your at work or out to play. Little Shepard Daycare is open 24/7 providing a safe, nurturing and creative environment that will optimize your child’s development.
Weekly Tips to Teach Your Children Good Eating Habits
Be a Good Role Model
Most of the parents we know complain that their children refuse to eat healthfully and search for magic recipes that will put an end to mealtime madness. However, most of us are so accustomed to eating out, grabbing a fast food something or other on a lunch break, and buying prepared foods in the grocery store that it can be difficult to know what food is truly healthy. In order to be good role models, we must educate ourselves first and then practice what we preach.
Weekly Tips To Teach Your Children Good Eating Habits
Get kids cooking.
If your children become involved in choosing or preparing meals, they'll be more interested in eating what they've created. Take them to the store, and let them choose produce for you. If they're old enough, allow them to cut up vegetables and mix them into a salad. Although Julia refuses to eat fresh fruit, she and I make banana or apple muffins together -- and she always eats them once they're done.
A Tasteful Way to Help a Teething Baby
Frozen fruit cut up small--strawberries, melon, cucumber and watermelon cut into spears and a vibrating teether.
Ways to keeping your young children safe
1. Teach your children their full names, address, and home telephone number. Make sure they know your full name.
2. Make sure your children know how to reach you at work or on your cell phone.
3.Teach your children how and when to use 911 and make sure your children have a trusted adult to call if they’re scared or have an emergency.
4.Instruct children to keep the door locked and not to open the door to talk to anyone when they are home alone. Set rules with your children about having visitors over when you’re not home and how to answer the telephone.
Daily tips to help teach your children good eating habits.
Day 1 Tip 1
1. Stock Up
What you stock your kitchen with will influence your children’s food choices. Leave high-fat, salty and sugary snacks off your grocery list. Instead, fill your cart with fruits and vegetables, particularly portable ones like apples, bananas and carrots. Other healthful snacks include low-fat yogurt, natural peanut butter and celery, and whole-grain crackers and low-fat cheese. Choose water or milk over soda.
Little Shepard Daycare Day or night, night or day we'll keep your child safe whether your at work or out to play. Little Shepard Daycare is open 24/7 providi...
5 Tips to Help Your Baby Sleep
1. Stick to a regular bedtime. Aim for 7:30 to 8:30 p.m., not later. Babies, though young and small need to have routine. Even a child who is only a few months old will take comfort in such routines as a warm bath, a story, or a lullaby.
2. Use room-darkening shades. These can help sensitive babies sleep longer, especially during the summer months.
4. Look for your infant's sleepy signals: crankiness, rubbing her eyes, a slight drop in consciousness. Often babies who are ready to drift off will suddenly widen their eyes and then close them hard, a cue that parents sometimes miss.
5. Make bedtime a pleasant experience. Your infant will pick up on your tension if you approach the evening with dread. Try to stay relaxed, says Rafael Pelayo, M.D., a sleep specialist at the Stanford Sleep Disorders Clinic, in Palo Alto, California. An alternative: Put your baby in his crib, sit in his room, and listen to soft music or have a quiet conversation with your spouse. Your child can still drift off, and you won't be so focused on his falling asleep.
[10/02/12] Live in the Philadelphia Area? Looking for a daycare provider to teach your child and keep them safe whether you have to work night or day? Would like to have some mom and dad time? Then Little Shepard Daycare is the Daycare Center for you. We're open 24/7 for your convenience. Call 267-694-8111 for more information.
[09/16/12] Day or night, night or day we'll keep your child safe whether your at work or out to play. Little Shepard Daycare is open 24/7 providing a safe, nurturing and creative environment that will optimize your child’s development.
Little Shepard Daycare's cover photo
Drexel’s Television & Media Management graduate program integrates business with the practice of multi platform media. Students can pursue an MS or MS/MBA.
Educational Opportunities for Families believes that a child's access to a high quality school should not be determined by his or her address.
Established in 2014, the community- based program, A Book a Day, provides monthly donations of eight-to-ten newly published children's books to the school libraries of the Henry Charles Lea and Penn Alexander. All orders are placed with Bindlestiff Books.
PTG is an organization with the burning desire to empower, educate, and encourage middle and high school students to be GREAT in their youth.
Welcome to the Fairhill Elementary School Apparel Store. Find all Fairhill Elementary School clothing at SpiritShop.com here: http://tinyurl.com/7eznqn7
Welcome to the John H Webster Elementary School Apparel Store. Find all John H Webster Elementary School clothing at SpiritShop.com here: http://tinyurl.com/7w62f3l
The Collegian is the weekly, student-run newspaper covering the La Salle University community.
Y.A.L.E. School: Where evidence-based learning and compassion come together.