Parrish High School was a secondary education public school located in Parrish, Alabama and was a part of the Walker County School System.HistoryThe original Parrish High School building opened in 1920 on the present site of Parrish Elementary School.
The school was moved in 1935 to a site on the hill to the west of the elementary school. This site was consumed by fire in 1979 and subsequently moved to its current location just off Alabama 269. An on-campus football stadium was built some years later, named Harland-Nelson Stadium. In 2014, the Walker County Board of Education voted to close the high school along with Sipsey Jr. High School and
Operating as usual