Raindrop combines essential oils & massage to relax a stressed/overworked mind and muscles, increase Whether you're looking for a relaxing massage, deep tissue, cupping, Raindrop/aromatherapy, stress or pain relief, I've got it covered.
The atmosphere is perfect and the music is soothing. Call (901) 318-5832 for an appointment. I'm positive you won't be disappointed. Massage Therapist since 2004. Currently hold licenses in two states, CA and MS #2403. Graduated from Florida College of Natural Health with an AS in Natural Health, Concentration in Therapeutic Massage with certifications in Swedish, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, and S
Operating as usual
No matter which path I take, Love meets me there. Even if fear causes me to stay stuck in the same old thing I’ve done for years, the One that adores me is right there with me. When I say something I regret, or buy something I can’t afford, or eat that piece of cake, I am surrounded and infused with the Love that thinks I’m magnificent, just as I am.
I began my inner journey at age 50, so I had done a lot of living before that! As I started down my sacred path, I was aware that a new energy was coming into my life. I couldn’t describe it, but I wanted it. In order to have it I needed to let go of what happened in the past and quit worrying about tomorrow. It’s all about this moment. The energy of NOW is what’s important.
The Daily Sales posted on LinkedIn The Daily Sales posted images on LinkedIn
Leadership First on LinkedIn: #leadership #management #leadershipdevelopment | 681 comments Collaboration doesn’t always mean that everyone agrees. There will be times when you will have a difference in opinion, which is perfectly normal; as a... 681 comments on LinkedIn
Leadership First on LinkedIn: #leadership #leadershipdevelopment #leadershipfirst | 911 comments Employees Come First. Sir Richard Branson believes that this philosophy is the reason behind his success. When you value and put your employees first,... 911 comments on LinkedIn
Massage Magazine on LinkedIn: Osteoporosis and Massage: Etiology, Signs & Safety As your massage clients age, their chance of developing osteoporosis increases. There are many measures a massage therapist can take to assist osteoporosis...
You'll wanna stock up on Epsom salt for your garden after seeing these ideas Epsom salt isn't just for aches and pains...
James Mally on LinkedIn: Help for Dupuytren's Contracture and Trigger Finger - Massage Video This week I am sharing a way to help clients with Dupuytren's Contracture. A variation on this technique can help your client with Trigger Finger. This...
Massage Magazine on LinkedIn: A Move to Transcend State Boundaries: Updates on the Interstate Compact Massage therapists and other stakeholders are invited to participate in a review of the compact for occupational licensing being developed for the massage...
What an amazing young man. A powerful motivational speaker at such a young age.
Kat D. on LinkedIn: We all need a friend like this ❤️ | 746 comments We all need a friend like this ❤️... 746 comments on LinkedIn
Leadership First on LinkedIn: #leadershipfirstquotes #entrepeneurship #leadershipdevelopment | 293 comments Being part of a team and feeling support from your teammates is one of the best feelings one can have at work. According to Simon Sinek, we are not a team... 293 comments on LinkedIn
Leadership First on LinkedIn: #leadershipfirstquotes #entrepeneurship #leadershipdevelopment | 782 comments Integrity is what you do when no one is watching; it’s doing the right thing all the time, even when it may work to your disadvantage. Integrity is keeping... 782 comments on LinkedIn
Massage Magazine on LinkedIn: Massage Connects Clients with Their Humanity Benny Vaughn discusses how massage therapy is a powerful solution to support massage clients returning to themselves—and returning to the human experience...
Loved them as a child straight off the vine from the garden.
FACTS OF THE DAY ....
Cucumbers... I didn't know this... and to think all these years I've only been making salads with the cucumbers...
1. Cucumbers contain most of the vitamins you need every day, just one cucumber contains Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium and Zinc.
2. Feeling tired in the afternoon, put down the caffeinated soda and pick up a cucumber. Cucumbers are a good source of B vitamins and Carbohydrates that can provide that quick pick-me-up that can last for hours.
3. Tired of your bathroom mirror fogging up after a shower? Try rubbing a cucumber slice along the mirror, it will eliminate the fog and provide a soothing, spa-like fragrance.
4. Are grubs and slugs ruining your planting beds? Place a few slices in a small pie tin and your garden will be free of pests all season long. The chemicals in the cucumber react with the aluminum to give off a scent undetectable to humans but drive garden pests crazy and make them flee the area.
5. Looking for a fast and easy way to remove cellulite before going out or to the pool? Try rubbing a slice or two of cucumbers along your problem area for a few minutes, the phytochemicals in the cucumber cause the collagen in your skin to tighten, firming up the outer layer and reducing the visibility of cellulite. Works great on wrinkles too!!!
6. Want to avoid a hangover or terrible headache? Eat a few cucumber slices before going to bed and wake up refreshed and headache free. Cucumbers contain enough sugar, B vitamins and electrolytes to replenish essential nutrients the body lost, keeping everything in equilibrium, avoiding both a hangover and headache!!
7. Looking to fight off that afternoon or evening snacking binge? Cucumbers have been used for centuries and often used by European trappers, traders and explores for quick meals to thwart off starvation.
8. Have an important meeting or job interview and you realize that you don't have enough time to polish your shoes? Rub a freshly cut cucumber over the shoe, its chemicals will provide a quick and durable shine that not only looks great but also repels water.
9. Out of WD 40 and need to fix a squeaky hinge? Take a cucumber slice and rub it along the problematic hinge, and voila, the squeak is gone!
10. Stressed out and don't have time for massage, facial or visit to the spa? Cut up an entire cucumber and place it in a boiling pot of water, the chemicals and nutrients from the cucumber will react with the boiling water and be released in the steam, creating a soothing, relaxing aroma that has been shown the reduce stress in new mothers and college students during final exams.
11. Just finish a business lunch and realize you don't have gum or mints? Take a slice of cucumber and press it to the roof of your mouth with your tongue for 30 seconds to eliminate bad breath, the phytochemicals will kill the bacteria in your mouth responsible for causing bad breath.
12. Looking for a 'green' way to clean your taps, sinks or stainless steel? Take a slice of cucumber and rub it on the surface you want to clean, not only will it remove years of tarnish and bring back the
shine, but is won't leave streaks and won't harm you fingers or fingernails while you clean.
13. Using a pen and made a mistake? Take the outside of the cucumber and slowly use it to erase the pen writing, also works great on crayons and markers that the kids have used to decorate the walls!!
Trigger Points: How They Develop & How to Relieve Them | Blog | OPTP Read the latest therapy and fitness blog posts from OPTP: Discover new products and exercises, hear from thought leaders, learn about industry news and events.
Friendships are comfortable. Agendas are set aside, as is the need to be right or to have the last word. With friends it’s assumed that caring exists; it doesn’t have to be continuously proved. There’s a give and take with friends that reminds us that we really do matter in the world. Friends allow us to show up as we are, and that’s quite good enough.
How the IRS Is Watching Your Side Gig This Year Here’s why you might owe Uncle Sam more in income taxes than you expect next year.
PHP Agency, Inc. on LinkedIn: #phpagency #lifeinsurance #insurance You don’t have to be good to start, you just have to start to be good. https://lnkd.in/gQWvFJkb #...
Massage Magazine on LinkedIn: Mark your calendars and get excited for a week dedicated to massage | 38 comments Mark your calendars and get excited for a week dedicated to massage therapists everywhere! You do wonderful work, helping clients feel less pain, more ... 38 comments on LinkedIn
Welcome to another blessed day! Sending everyone love, joy, peace and prosperity...as much as your heart can hold and then some!
Good morning on this unusually warm Christmas Day! Many blessings to you all!
It's not too late to get that last minute massage gift certificate. Purchase an eGift certificate. You can have it sent to your own email, print it out, and give it to that special someone or have it sent directly to their email. The prices listed are for a 30 minute Neck/Shoulder/Back, an hour full body, Raindrop Therapy, and full body + fascial stretch. You can also give a custom amount and let them decide on the massage.
Massage & Raindrop Therapy on Google Get a last minute Christmas gift without leaving the comfort of your home by sending an eGift card. Click below to purchase.
Massage & Raindrop fans I want to inform you of my new location. I'm in a new office directly across the parking lot from the old office. So call, text, or messenger me to setup an appt for yourself or a loved one. Christmas is just 6 days away, so don't forget to come pickup a gift certificate! See you soon!
Massage & Raindrop Therapy on Google Find out more about Massage & Raindrop Therapy by following them on Google
Leadership First on LinkedIn: #entrepeneurship #executivesandmanagement #leadershipfirst | 611 comments If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you. Great leaders have this deep-seated love for their team; they are willing to sacrifice their life so... 611 comments on LinkedIn
Massage Magazine on LinkedIn: Stacked Vs. Unstacked Joints: The Body Mechanics Study That Matters | 10 comments "Leaning, stacking joints and locking the back knee (when in an asymmetrical stance) to produce optimal force with minimal strain helped me in my quest... 10 comments on LinkedIn
Massage Magazine on LinkedIn: Better Breathing: Myofascial Techniques for Rib Restrictions | 17 comments "COVID-19 has given us a special awareness and renewed appreciation for easy breathing," says author Til Luchau. "While we’re still learning about the ... 17 comments on LinkedIn
Shopzu.com on LinkedIn: These plant root growing box can help your cuttings get stronger roots | 98 comments These plant root growing box can help your cuttings get stronger roots and reproduce more mature plants faster than the normal (Buy link 👉 https://lnkd.in... 98 comments on LinkedIn
THE FOOT FIX BOOK PRE-ORDER NOW and receive receive a free class with Yamuna! *may not be combined with any other order. *NO MORE SIGNED COPIES This book will empower you to get your feet functioning as they should do, without any medical intervention. Includes a 4-week plan of quick-and-easy exercises to get your fe...
Have an amazing Sunday!
|Tuesday||10am - 6pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 6pm|
|Thursday||10am - 6pm|
|Friday||10am - 6pm|
|Saturday||10am - 2pm|
A Pleasant Community
Welcome to Pick-N-Paint Studio! We offer Guitar, Drum, Bass and Art classes..We also have a page just for Art, Art with Pick N Paint Studio. Visit our website www.picknpaintstudio.com.
Mississippi's only live high school daily newscast.
Air Venture Flight Center is a professional flight training school and aircraft rental company. We h
Lessons available for acoustic guitar, electric guitar, ukulele, bass, drum set, snare drum, or mandolin. Many styles of music: rock, blues, country, bluegrass, metal, folk, church, old, new...you name it!
Course Correction LLC is a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that offers courses to improve Financial Literacy, inspire STEM learners, and increase business productivity. We train and teach around the globe 24/7.
ATP is the nation's largest flight school and leader in professional flight training, providing
Class Reunion Saturday, September 3rd, 2022
Overpark Elementary PTO exists to support OES with educational and recreational needs/wants and promotes communication between community, administration, faculty, and parents. Vannissa Zinn, President Meredith Melton, Secretary Bimpe Olaleye, Treasurer
Desoto County School District, High School serving 9-12 grade.
The River School focuses on providing individual rivermen and women with personal support in dealing with regulations, applications, and examinations. We’re more than just license prep!
Parks Preparatory Academy produces transformational leaders by facilitating quality and academically rigorous online, Christian-based learning experiences for students in Grades 6-12.