Bartlett Campus Phone Number 901-213-4460
Operating as usual
We are proud to announce that we will be offering a alternative to homeschooling plus tutoring in our virtual learning program. We want to let you know that you have options for Fall 2020.
The tuition price $125 per week. Tentatively, the program will run from 8:30am - 2:30pm Mon-Fri. Afterschool care will be available to 6:00pm each day for an addt’l fee.
3 Meals and Tutoring will be provided. Call or Inbox us for more Information! 901-901-213-4460 or 901-433-0347 (Bartlett Campus and Shelby Campus)
Note: DHS must provide the final plan of approval to receive children when school is in session
Father’s Day 2020
We Hope All of our Dads had an Amazing Father’s Day! Thanks for all you do!
**FREE CHILDCARE FOR
APPLY HERE: Tdhs.service-now.com
COVID-19 Essential Employee Child Care Payment Assistance FAQ
1. What is COVID-19 Child Care Payment Assistance?
The COVID-19 Essential Employee Child Care Payment Assistance category is intended to provide Child Care financial support to families identified as working in an essential services category during the State of Emergency time period for the COVID-19 pandemic. This category of care is to support families so they may continue working as an essential employee and provide “protective services” to children under these emergency circumstances.
2. What are the eligibility requirements for COVID-19 Child Care Payment Assistance?
The parent/guardian must meet the definition of an employee of essential services
3. Are there income guidelines for this child care payment assistance program?
No, income is not considered under the category. There is not an income cap.
4. Who is considered an essential employee?
Essential Employees include:
• Medical Personnel of hospitals, clinics, medical practices and services, laboratories, mental health and substance abuse services, dental offices, pharmacies, public health entities, biotechnical company employees, medical research personnel, medical device and equipment personnel, vendors, medical transportation personnel including entities that transport and dispose of medical materials, medical manufacturing personnel, administrative personnel necessary to operations, laboratory personnel, and
• Workers who coordinate with other organizations to ensure the proper recovery, handling, identification, transportation, tracking, storage, and disposal of human remains and personal effects; certify cause of death; and facilitate access to mental and behavioral health services to the family members, responders, and survivors of an incident
• Law Enforcement personnel
• Emergency Dispatchers including those who support 911
• Legislators and Legislative Branch officials and employees
• Judges, judicial branch employees, court personnel, jurors and grand jurors, attorneys, and
attorney support staff
• Corrections Officers and corrections and community supervision personnel
• Hazardous Materials personnel
• Housing and Shelter personnel
• Election officials and operations
• Child Protection and Child Welfare personnel
• Park Personnel that provide admission, maintenance and operation of park facilities
• Federal, state and local government personnel
• Social Workers
• All personnel and essential functions to ensure the continuing operation of government
agencies or to provide for or support the health, safety and welfare of the public
HUMAN SERVICES PERSONNEL
• Government or government funded services through state-operated institutional, or community based settings, long-term care facilities, child care centers and homes, residential settings and shelters for adults, seniors, children and people with developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities, substance use disorders, or mental illness, transitional facilities and home based facilities to serve individuals described above
• Field offices to provide and help to determine eligibility for basic needs: SNAP, TANF, Medicaid, Child Care, Voc Rehab, Rehabilitation services, developmental centers, adoption agencies, food banks, and shelters
• Educators supporting public and private K-12 schools, colleges, and universities including for purposes of facilitating distance learning, schools providing food services on a carry-out basis, or performing other essential functions
• Personnel who produce, distribute and sell food, including grocery stores, certified farmers markets, farm and produce stands, supermarkets, convenience stores, alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverage stores
• Transportation personnel
• Construction-related services including construction related to this public health emergency such
as construction of long-term care facilities, public works construction, school construction,
construction related to Essential Activity or Essential Services, housing construction
• Personnel who work at gas stations, travel centers and truck stops
• Building management and maintenance, landscape management
• Airport operations
• Operation and maintenance of all utilities; water, sewer, gas, electrical services, including power
generation, distribution and production of raw materials, distributions centers; oil and biofuel refining
• Services related to roads, highways, railroads, ports, public transportation
• Cybersecurity operations; internet, video, telecommunications systems and computing
• Personnel providing automotive repair, maintenance, and transportation equipment
manufacturing and distribution facilities including those who repair and maintain electric vehicle
• Workers who repair and maintain vehicles, aircraft, rail equipment, marine vessels, bicycles, and
the equipment and infrastructure that enables operations that encompass movement of cargo and passengers
• Wedding and Funeral personnel
• Media personnel
• Attorneys and attorney support staff
• Financial Institutions and Insurance personnel including workers supporting production and
distribution of debit and credit cards.
• Hardware and Supply personnel including employees of hardware stores
• Charitable Organizations personnel
• Mail, postal, shipping, logistics, delivery and pick-up personnel
• Businesses that provide food, shelter, and other necessities of life for animals, including animal
shelters, rescues, shelters, kennels, adoption facilities, zoos, and aquariums
• Laundry services personnel; including laundromats, dry cleaners, industrial cleaning and services
• Restaurant personnel for the purposes of food preparation and service for off-premises
• Business Supply personnel that sell, manufacture or supply products for supplies necessary to
support work from home or business operations
• Hotel and Motel personnel
• Workers supporting the operation of firearm, or ammunition product manufacturers, retailers,
importers, distributors, and shooting ranges
• Workers supporting Census 2020
• Weather forecasters
• Clergy for essential support
• Residential and commercial real estate services, including settlement services
• Manufacturing and Distribution personnel producing and supplying essential products and services in and for industries such as pharmaceutical, technology, biotechnology, health care, chemicals, sanitation, waste pickup and disposal, agriculture and agricultural products, household
consumer products, transportation, energy, steel and steel products, petroleum and fuel, mining,
construction, defense and national defense and communications
• Food and beverage manufacturing workers, production workers, processing workers
• Farmers, ranch workers, livestock workers, fishers, and other agricultural production workers,
including cultivation, marketing, production, and distribution of animals and goods for consumption, pet food, feed, and ingredient production, packaging, and distribution; manufacturing, packaging, and distribution of veterinary drugs; and truck delivery and transport.
Welcome Back!! 👋🏼😷📚
All Locations are now Open!
Greetings ILLC Parents, Families, and Staff,
CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT 4/29/20
After following the advice, projections, and much deliberation of the CDC, public health officials, and the Tennessee Governor in regards to our duty in the face of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, and in what we believe is in the best interest of our students, families, staff, and community,
ILLC will continue to suspend operations until Friday, May 15, 2020.
The Tennessee Governor has extended the Safer at Home Tennessee Act until May 29, 2020 as of yesterday, as he rolls out and develops the 3 Stage Plan to reopening the city.
We know you have a lot of questions and there are a lot of uncertainties right now. These are unprecedented and challenging times for everyone. We will continue to do our best to provide you with information and updates as time goes on. We are optimistic about reopening on Monday, May 18, 2020. However, we will continue to evaluate our ability to open safely for our students, families and staff and will keep everyone updated as those plans develop.
We understand that this may cause somewhat of an inconvenience but the long lasting safety, health, and wellness of our students, and staff is our highest priority.
In the meantime, please feel free to send us updates about how your child/children are doing. We would love to know about any important milestones, or how much he/she is enjoying the activities/learning materials received from us via UPS. We truly hope and pray that COVID19 will be resolved very soon and we will be able to resume classes as per usual. Thank you for your continued support, patience, patronage, and prayers during this very serious pandemic. If we can be of any assistance to you, please don’t hesitate to phone center or Academy Director directly. Please stay safe.
Ivy League Learning Center
Essential Employee Child Care
Payment Assistance Program
The COVID-19 Essential Employee Child Care Payment Assistance program is designed to help support essential workers so they can stay on the job during the COVID-19 emergency. Through payment assistance and a network of temporary care locations, parents who work as essential employees can access child care at no cost, during the COVID-19 pandemic state of emergency until June 15, 2020.
To be eligible for the program, parents must be employees of a healthcare entity, law enforcement, first responders (EMS, Fire Departments, etc.), corrections officers, military, activated national guard, human and social services workers, postal workers, transportation employees, restaurant workers or grocery workers.
After an essential employee enrolls in the program, TDHS will make arrangements to pay for child care at the TDHS licensed program where the child is served.
Click Here to Apply for COVID-19 Essential Employee Child Care Payment Assistance
To: ILLC Parents & Staff
This notice is to inform you that we have made the difficult decision to temporarily remained closed for an additional 15 days until April 30, 2020. We have been closely following the advice of public health authorities, the CDC, and our Tennessee Governor whom has extended the Safer at Home Tennessee Act until April 30, 2020 as of yesterday.
We understand that this may cause some inconvenience but the safety and health of our children, families, and staff is our highest priority. We would like you to know that we are committed to the well-being and learning of your child and will forward you resources to continue his/her learning while at home.
We truly hope we will be able to return to our normal operations as soon as possible. We will keep you informed about any updates we might have, through the phone, email, text or the ChildPilot app.
In the meantime, please feel free to send us updates about how your child/children are doing. We would love to know about any important milestones, or how much he/she is enjoying the activities/learning materials received. We truly hope and pray that COVID19 will flatten very soon we will be able to resume classes as per usual. Thank you for your continued support, patronage, and prayers during this pandemic.
Ivy League Learning Center
[04/01/20] Due to the increasing prevalence of COVID19 cases in our surrounding area, Ivy League Learning Center will remain CLOSED until 4/15/20. We will have continuous updates to parents and staff on information pertaining to reopening. We pray for the Health & Safety of all of our Employees and Families during this challenging time.
Ivy League Learning Center yearly visit to the Farm and Pumpkin Patch! Thank you Menagerie Farm our students had an awesome experience!
Omg how great is this!! Love this group & we appreciate y’all booking with us ever year❤️
Happy Father’s Day to all of our Amazing Dads!
Remembering Damien “Mr. Chuck” Lovett. Rest in Love from all of your friends & co-workers at Ivy League Learning Center. We will truly
Merry Christmas to all of our Parents, Students, and Staff at Ivy League Learning Center! Have a joyous and safe holiday!
Ivy League Learning Center's cover photo
Our Learning Fundamentals were all about Dr. Seuss at ILLC last week! ♥️💙🖤 #wemakelearningfun
Childcare Bus Driver needed immediately!
F Endorsement or CDL License required. Experience preferred. Must be able to pass a criminal background check and abuse registry check. Contact us Today 901-433-0437 or email @[email protected] . Apply in person: 6189 East Shelby Drive (Memphis, TN)
[01/19/18] Ivy League Learning Center will be OPEN tomorrow, Friday, January 19th.
[01/17/18] Ivy League Learning Center will be closed tomorrow, Wednesday, January 17, 2018 as we follow the Shelby County Schools schedule of closings for inclement weather. Our goal is to keep our students, parents, and staff safe and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please be safe and stay warm!
PARENTS/GUARDIANS!! Our inclement weather policy is ACTIVE. We will be CLOSED on tomorrow, Tuesday 1/16/18. Please Be Safe in these Snow & Ice Weather Conditions!
[01/12/18] Our inclement weather policy is ACTIVE. We will be CLOSED on today. Please Be Safe and Cautious In these Weather Conditions! ❄️☃️🌧
2017 was a Great Year at ILLC!
We Visited Menagerie Farms!
Our visit from our Community Helpers was great!
Open House @ Ivy League LC - Shelby Campus🌻📚🍃
Make Kindergarten Readiness Simple! Try our M.A.S.T.E.R.S Program for your child. Now Enrolling Infants - 5years Old for our full day program, and 5 year- 12 year old for our Before/After School Program. We service most schools in the Bartlett & Cordova area. No enrollment fees & 1st week of child's tuition FREE if child is enrolled by 9/30/2017. Call for more info or to schedule a tour of our school @ 901-213-4460. (Bartlett Campus only)
This is a safe in home child-care . Please contact me for more questions.
We sell all lectures from Minister Louis Farrakhan on DVD,VHS, and CD'S. We also sell prayer rugs,all edenfresh products,clothing,garments.
Mother Nature’s Learning provides educational opportunities to the Memphis Community about natural sciences such as herbalism, mycology, zoology, and more.
Global Children Services provide all childcare needs!!!
Our motto is "Education starts early. The question is: What are they learning?"
Memphis TN Multilingual & Diversity in Home Child Care
Christ-centered with a focus on teaching children salvation through Jesus Christ and applying the Christian faith to every day life.
Helping Children Take The 1st Step Towards Their Future! Nutritious Meals Trained Staff 15+ Years Experience First Aid/ CPR Plus More
Affordable Childcare in the East Memphis Area Open from 6 A.M. to Midnight Breakfast Lunch Snack Dinner Served Daily Schedule A Tour Today
Check out An Awesome Learning Academy to see how we make an awesome difference, one child at a time!
Now Accepting Applications