What is your child doing after school? ✏️
Ivy League Learning Center
Nearby schools & colleges
6008 Hickory Cv
5388 Leaning Oak Dr
4744 Riverdale rd.
6825 E. Holmes Rd
Shelby Dr and Hacks
I LOVE 💕 MY BABY SCHOOL 🏫 SO MUCH
Bartlett Campus Phone Number 901-213-4460
Operating as usual
Have a fa-BOO-lous Halloween! 👻
Have a fa-BOO-lous Halloween! 👻
Few safety tips for your little ones this Halloween 🕷
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙏𝙍𝙄𝘾𝙆! 👻 𝙏𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙏 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙. 🍬𝙒𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙'𝙨 𝙟𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜. 🎃 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮! ☎️ (901)-433-0347 or (901)-213-4460
Everyday is a learning opportunity. ✨🌈🙌🏼
Call today ☎️ (901)-433-0347 or (901)-213-4460
Call today: (901)-433-0347 or (901)-213-4460
Positive reinforcement can be one of the most effective behavior modification techniques parents can use. Positive reinforcement can encourage prosocial behaviors, like sharing or following directions. And, you can use it to prevent misbehavior, like hitting, spitting, and rule violations.
WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY 🤍
Reminding you that 🔔
You don’t have to be positive all the time. It’s perfectly okay to feel sad, angry, annoyed, frustrated, scared and anxious. Having feelings doesn’t make you a negative person. It makes you human. ☺️
Racing into Learning! 🏁📚✂️📝🚘
Open House @ Ivy League Learning Center Bartlett Campus!
Our personalized programs are designed for your family and your child’s needs with a nurturing environment where children explore and develop their physical, social and emotional growth.
Come join us today!
“Saddle UP” for Learning OPEN HOUSE @ Ivy League LC Shelby Campus! 📚🐎📝
𝙍𝙐𝙉, 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩! 👻 𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮! 🕷 ☎️ (901)-433-0347 or (901)-213-4460
Check Out our New Foyer!! 💖💙💛
Schedule a tour today!
☎️ (901)-433-0347 or (901)-213-4460
🦌 Deers’ eyes are on the side of the head. This gives deer a wide vision angle of 310 and degrees making it almost impossible to focus on a focal point. They, however, have impressive night vision, which is essential during their feeding time and escape from predators.
🦌 Deer have great hearing senses. Deer can move their ears and make them face different directions without moving their head because of the muscles it possesses. It also picks up sound frequencies higher than humans.
🦌 Great sense of smell. Their sense of smell picks up predators from far distances. They keep their noises moist by licking them which sticks odor and improves their smelling ability.
🦌 Deer walk in groups called herds, they are social animals. They can walk in s*xes or have a dominant male leader. A male herd can watch over female herds. The herd could have up to 100,000 members.
🦌 Deer have special ways of communication. They communicate through visual, vocal, and chemical means. They have a scent produced in various parts of the body that gives important information such as physique, s*x, social status, and whether there is danger looming in an area.
🦌 Deer are an important part of the ecosystem. Deer are considered prey to many wild animals, even humans hunt them down which makes them an important link in the food chains.
🦌 In South Carolina, people receive tax relief when they hit a deer with their car and give out the meet for a notable cause.
🦌 Male red deer makes itself ej*****te by rubbing its antlers against the grass
(c) Conserve Energy Future
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥. 💡 📚 🖍🎓
Here's a chance for you to mold the future leaders! We have opening position for full-time & part-time teachers, position must be filled ASAP! Apply today 👩🏫👩🏻🏫👩🏽🏫👩🏾🏫👩🏿🏫
Do you give your little ones chores at home?
A career in childcare is a career with impact.
We make sure to take care of you so you can
explore your creativity with us and help shape lives! Message us today to schedule an interview!
Hispanic Heritage Month (HHM) takes place September 15 to October 15 every year as a time to recognize and celebrate the many contributions, diverse cultures, and extensive histories of the American Latino community.
Beginning in 1968, Hispanic Heritage Month was originally observed as “Hispanic Heritage Week”, but it was later extended to a month in 1988. Since then, HHM has been celebrated nationwide through festivals, art shows, conferences, community gatherings, and much more. The month also celebrates the independence days of several Latin American countries, including: Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua on September 15th, Mexico on September 16th, and Chile on September 18th. They also include holidays that recognize Hispanic contributions such as Virgin Islands-Puerto Rico Friendship Day that is celebrated in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Your child deserves quality education from the start! Trust in the professionals at Ivy League Learning Center to give your kids the learning experience that they need for development. Message us today for more information!
𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱, 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂! 𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲, 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆! 📚
Happy Grandparents Day to the best grandparents a kid could wish for! ❤️
𝙊𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 9𝙩𝙝, 𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙏𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝘿𝙖𝙮 honors the history of one of childhood’s favorite toys. We have all had a special cuddly teddy as a child. Some of us still have our teddy bear from our childhood. No matter what kind of teddy bear you had, the day is a perfect time to celebrate your childhood friend! 🧸
Happy Labor Day to the workers of every field! The world runs on your contributions and you all deserve respect, recognition, and a day to relax. We hope you have a great one!
Enjoy your long weekend with family! 🎉
We'll see you on tuesday 👋
Immediate Opening In Bartlett! Must have an F endorsement and can pass a background screening! Excellent Pay and Sign on Bonus. Call 901-213-4460.
* Competitive compensation
* 50% childcare tuition discount
* Paid Educational and professional development
* Comprehensive benefits
* Paid time off
* Medical, dental, vision options available
* Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
Help us Wish our Corporate Director a very Happy Birthday Mrs. Mieshia Bailey! 🎁🎉
Happy MLK Day🎉🖤
Give Thanks 🧡🍽🦃
Father’s Day 2020
We Hope All of our Dads had an Amazing Father’s Day! Thanks for all you do!
**FREE CHILDCARE FOR
APPLY HERE: Tdhs.service-now.com
COVID-19 Essential Employee Child Care Payment Assistance FAQ
1. What is COVID-19 Child Care Payment Assistance?
The COVID-19 Essential Employee Child Care Payment Assistance category is intended to provide Child Care financial support to families identified as working in an essential services category during the State of Emergency time period for the COVID-19 pandemic. This category of care is to support families so they may continue working as an essential employee and provide “protective services” to children under these emergency circumstances.
2. What are the eligibility requirements for COVID-19 Child Care Payment Assistance?
The parent/guardian must meet the definition of an employee of essential services
3. Are there income guidelines for this child care payment assistance program?
No, income is not considered under the category. There is not an income cap.
4. Who is considered an essential employee?
Essential Employees include:
• Medical Personnel of hospitals, clinics, medical practices and services, laboratories, mental health and substance abuse services, dental offices, pharmacies, public health entities, biotechnical company employees, medical research personnel, medical device and equipment personnel, vendors, medical transportation personnel including entities that transport and dispose of medical materials, medical manufacturing personnel, administrative personnel necessary to operations, laboratory personnel, and
• Workers who coordinate with other organizations to ensure the proper recovery, handling, identification, transportation, tracking, storage, and disposal of human remains and personal effects; certify cause of death; and facilitate access to mental and behavioral health services to the family members, responders, and survivors of an incident
• Law Enforcement personnel
• Emergency Dispatchers including those who support 911
• Legislators and Legislative Branch officials and employees
• Judges, judicial branch employees, court personnel, jurors and grand jurors, attorneys, and
attorney support staff
• Corrections Officers and corrections and community supervision personnel
• Hazardous Materials personnel
• Housing and Shelter personnel
• Election officials and operations
• Child Protection and Child Welfare personnel
• Park Personnel that provide admission, maintenance and operation of park facilities
• Federal, state and local government personnel
• Social Workers
• All personnel and essential functions to ensure the continuing operation of government
agencies or to provide for or support the health, safety and welfare of the public
HUMAN SERVICES PERSONNEL
• Government or government funded services through state-operated institutional, or community based settings, long-term care facilities, child care centers and homes, residential settings and shelters for adults, seniors, children and people with developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities, substance use disorders, or mental illness, transitional facilities and home based facilities to serve individuals described above
• Field offices to provide and help to determine eligibility for basic needs: SNAP, TANF, Medicaid, Child Care, Voc Rehab, Rehabilitation services, developmental centers, adoption agencies, food banks, and shelters
• Educators supporting public and private K-12 schools, colleges, and universities including for purposes of facilitating distance learning, schools providing food services on a carry-out basis, or performing other essential functions
• Personnel who produce, distribute and sell food, including grocery stores, certified farmers markets, farm and produce stands, supermarkets, convenience stores, alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverage stores
• Transportation personnel
• Construction-related services including construction related to this public health emergency such
as construction of long-term care facilities, public works construction, school construction,
construction related to Essential Activity or Essential Services, housing construction
• Personnel who work at gas stations, travel centers and truck stops
• Building management and maintenance, landscape management
• Airport operations
• Operation and maintenance of all utilities; water, sewer, gas, electrical services, including power
generation, distribution and production of raw materials, distributions centers; oil and biofuel refining
• Services related to roads, highways, railroads, ports, public transportation
• Cybersecurity operations; internet, video, telecommunications systems and computing
• Personnel providing automotive repair, maintenance, and transportation equipment
manufacturing and distribution facilities including those who repair and maintain electric vehicle
• Workers who repair and maintain vehicles, aircraft, rail equipment, marine vessels, bicycles, and
the equipment and infrastructure that enables operations that encompass movement of cargo and passengers
• Wedding and Funeral personnel
• Media personnel
• Attorneys and attorney support staff
• Financial Institutions and Insurance personnel including workers supporting production and
distribution of debit and credit cards.
• Hardware and Supply personnel including employees of hardware stores
• Charitable Organizations personnel
• Mail, postal, shipping, logistics, delivery and pick-up personnel
• Businesses that provide food, shelter, and other necessities of life for animals, including animal
shelters, rescues, shelters, kennels, adoption facilities, zoos, and aquariums
• Laundry services personnel; including laundromats, dry cleaners, industrial cleaning and services
• Restaurant personnel for the purposes of food preparation and service for off-premises
• Business Supply personnel that sell, manufacture or supply products for supplies necessary to
support work from home or business operations
• Hotel and Motel personnel
• Workers supporting the operation of firearm, or ammunition product manufacturers, retailers,
importers, distributors, and shooting ranges
• Workers supporting Census 2020
• Weather forecasters
• Clergy for essential support
• Residential and commercial real estate services, including settlement services
• Manufacturing and Distribution personnel producing and supplying essential products and services in and for industries such as pharmaceutical, technology, biotechnology, health care, chemicals, sanitation, waste pickup and disposal, agriculture and agricultural products, household
consumer products, transportation, energy, steel and steel products, petroleum and fuel, mining,
construction, defense and national defense and communications
• Food and beverage manufacturing workers, production workers, processing workers
• Farmers, ranch workers, livestock workers, fishers, and other agricultural production workers,
including cultivation, marketing, production, and distribution of animals and goods for consumption, pet food, feed, and ingredient production, packaging, and distribution; manufacturing, packaging, and distribution of veterinary drugs; and truck delivery and transport.
Welcome Back!! 👋🏼😷📚
Ivy League Mascot “Iggy the Owl” says Welcome, We are Open, Enroll Now!!
Videos (show all)
6189 E Shelby Dr Or 2775 Stage Center Drive
|Monday||6am - 6pm|
|Tuesday||6am - 6pm|
|Wednesday||6am - 6pm|
|Thursday||6am - 6pm|
|Friday||6am - 6pm|
4025 Poplar Ave
Presbyterian Day School (PDS) is a private, Christian preschool and elementary school serving boys f
740 Harbor Bend Rd
The Maria Montessori School is the premier Montessori (AMI) program in the Mid-South, focused on the
751 N Trezevant St
Evergreen Montessori provides an education for life. Evergreen has AMI (Association Montessori Inte
8500 Walnut Grove Rd
Our curriculum emphasizes hands-on, play-oriented learning for ages four months to five years for a
390 S Yates Rd
Established before1940, Roulhac's is the oldest private preschool in the city of Memphis, providing
579 Erin Dr
Do you need to be away? Are your kids ready to play? Kid Station provides quality drop in care for kids ages 6wks to 12 years. Safe, convenient, fun! ***UPDATE*** Great News! We now currently offer full time childcare services!
4984 Raleigh Lagrange Rd, Memphis, TN 38128
Paradise Kids Place provides children 6 weeks to 12-years-old with an exceptional environment in whi
Summer Oaks Drive , Bartlett, TN 38134
Philautia Peds Coaching focuses on the wellness of the WHOLE CHILD. We assist patients and families
3528 Sharpe Avenue
Word of Faith Christian Academy is an independent private school and daycare. Our mission is to trai