- Wednesday 8/31- Social Studies quiz on Map Scale
- Thursday 9/1 - Understanding Your Child's Milestones Score- 5:30pm
- PTO/Title 1 meeting- 6:00pm (Gym)
- Curriculum Night- 6:30pm (Cafeteria)
- Friday 9/2- Science test on light
- Monday 9/5 No School- Labor Day
- Tuesday 9/6 No School- Teacher Workday
- Wednesday 9/7 Classes Resume
-Thursday 9/8- Math Test over Place Value
Mrs. Ginger & Mrs. Stevenson's 4th Grade Class
Nearby schools & colleges
East Jefferson Street
Towne Center Pkwy
Contact information, map and directions, contact form, opening hours, services, ratings, photos, videos and announcements from Mrs. Ginger & Mrs. Stevenson's 4th Grade Class, School, Hoschton, GA.
Happy Monday! Parents, I wanted to give you a heads up that you may not be added to Class Do-Jo just yet. This is not due to a delay on your part, we had to switch classes into "teams" rather than switching classes as homerooms; therefore, this has caused us to have to change Class Do-Jo a bit. As soon as this transition is completed, we will make sure you've been added. Also, Mrs. Witt has sent home Math homework tonight. This homework is a week long homework, so if you have sports, church, etc. one night, they have until Thursday to complete it. Although, they will need to bring it to school Friday to turn it in. Thank you for your ongoing support in the classroom!
Parents, I just wanted to send out a quick reminder:
- We've sent out Panther Pride Shirt forms. They're $12 a piece, and they gain you entrance to any JCCHS sporting event for free. These forms are due by August 17th.
- Please do not forget, as you are sending in the stack of first day paperwork, about the yellow forms in the front of their agenda. This gains them access to use all of our available technology within the school and the classroom.
- We've had multiple questions about homework. Yes, there will be homework throughout the year, but it is given on an as needed basis. We're really just trying to work out the kinks of our schedule, and...lets face it...trying to get up before the sun comes up! Also, reading logs are to come.
- Please do not hesitate to email us with any questions. It is the best means of communication:
What an awesome first day! Parents, please be aware that we sent home first day papers today, and we've asked that they return them on Monday. Have a great weekend!
Parents, we've had an amazing day so far! I wanted to send out a quick reminder that we are a Peanut and Tree Nut FREE Classroom. We have a severe allergy in the classroom, and our main goal here at WJES is to be Safe! TGIF!
We had such a huge turnout for Open House last night! Thank you so much for attending, and we look forward to seeing everyone bright and early tomorrow!
WJES Open House is scheduled for August 3rd from 3:00 PM - 5:30 PM. Parents and students will get the opportunity to meet their teacher and visit their classroom. Parents and students will have the opportunity to pick up car-rider signs, get bus driver information regarding bus numbers and drivers, put money on their child’s meal account, and tour the school. We look forward to seeing everyone on August the 3rd. Enjoy the rest of your summer break!
School Supply Lists can be located on the WJES website
Welcome to our page. Please feel free to like the page and even select to have it show up at the top of your news feed. There will be weekly updates of important information on here.
We look forward to starting off a great 2016-2017 school year!
Click here to claim your Sponsored Listing.
4400 Braselton Highway
An inside look at the activities and achievements of Mill Creek High School from our own Harvey the
391 East Jefferson Street
Check this page for exemplary happenings in Student Leadership at West Jackson Elementary!
MCHS Interact Club is an organization committed to building strong character and leadership within o