Don’t forget to bring your Valentine’s Day cards tomorrow to share with friends! Can’t wait to see everyone!! 💜
The face you make when you find out SANTA is on his way!! Merry Christmas! 🎄 We hope you all have a happy, safe, and healthy holiday! It’s been fun….see ya in 2022!!!
Tomorrow, WEDNESDAY, is wear a silly sweater or ugly sweater!!!
See you tomorrow with your holiday cheer! 🌲
Reminder! Tomorrow’s dress up day is wear RED And GREEN!!!!!
Can’t wait to see everyone! 🎄
❄️ Miss Tiffany brought snow for friends to play with! We LOVED trying to build a snowman and playing with it!! ⛄️
❄️ We love the snow! ❄️
Crazy colors! Crazy styles! Crazy hair!! Some lasted all day… and some lasted 5 mins! So fun to see everyone’s CRAZY hair today!
Can you tell we are excited!?! 🤣
Did you see our amazing staff!?! All dressed up as Disney characters!! So fun! 🎃 can you guess who is who!?! 😉
The matching Halloween costumes were so cute!
So much fun!! 🧡🖤🧡🖤
So many cute super heroes!
Our little WITCHES!!!
These 2 are BEST buds!! Both Skeletons! Both a little unsure of each other!! Both had so much fun. 😍
A few of our friends!
Our best attempt for a group picture! Halloween fun!!
Just in case you missed it! Tomorrow is PJ Day!!
Today was a total success!! The kiddos had so much fun! Still collecting pictures and editing some… can’t wait to share!!
Reminder: just in case you missed it!!
HALLOWEEN PARTY TOMORROW!!!
See you all in your Halloween costumes for trick or treating and fun!! 🎃
Our basketball loving “Toon Squad / Goon Squad” went to see Space Jam today! 🏀
Ribbit!! Found a frog in the sandbox!
Volcano Fun! 🌋
Happy 4th from our Pre-K class!
Sounds like frogs 🤣🐸
Staying cool by improvising a waterslide!
Sand play with jewels and coins &
We are so happy to have Miss. Maria and her creativity back with us at Castles! 💞
Big kids had a great end of the year too!! They worked hard all year with mixed up schedules & distance learning. They all made it!!
Now onto field trips! They also started a walking challenge against the teachers!
Kids vs Teachers :: whoever has the most steps will get to pie the other team at the end of summer! 🥧🥧🥧
Graduation walk with all the younger friends cheering them on! ❤️
Our amazing, hardworking Pre-K class officially graduated this week! Miss. Tiffany & the rest of us are so proud!
Staying cool this week!
Pre-K Butterfly release!
Fun washable tattoos with School Age kids
& coloring pigs blue just because!
Shout out to our amazing teachers!!
Happy Teacher Apprecition week to all of our amazing staff!!! 🍎🍏🍎🍏
We appreciate all that you do!
I saw this posted in another group and I had to share!) 💗💗
10 REASONS TO APPRECIATE A DAYCARE TEACHER
1. They are not daycare workers, they are daycare teachers. Their lesson plan every day includes: how to share, how to have “nice hands” and “walking feet,” how to say please and thank you, how to walk behind someone without pushing, how to take turns, and how to have “listening ears.”
2. They are not just teachers. They are also janitors and nurses. They make boo-boos feel better and dry up tears. They spray, wipe, sanitize, sweep, mop, vacuum, and take out the trash.
3. They are waitresses. They balance little trays and cups of milk. They pick up squashed peas off the floor. Scoop peaches when they ask for more.
4. They change 5 dirty diapers, within 10 minutes, the day after beef and corn.
5. They get 12 little ducklings to follow in a row on their way to the playground.
6. They tie tiny shoes. Snap tiny pants. Fold tiny blankeys. Wipe tiny noses. Spend 5 minutes fixing the heels of tiny Converse. Multiply all of this by 12 on some days.
7. They are there before parents go to work and-or don’t go home until the last kid is picked up as the second hand ticks to closing time.
8. They lay out cots and pillows and blankeys and paci’s. They know who gets a pacifier, who gets a 6 oz bottle, who has to have all the lights out, who will wake up early, who came in late and will lay awake. They sit between cots patting restless toddlers to sleep. They spend the rest of nap time keeping the one early riser from waking the 11 others.
9. They go home and take care of their own families and homes, or their own children. They somehow find time to rest their tired feet.
10. They are patient and kind. They are trustworthy. They do their best with no promise of rest. They don’t enjoy disciplining, but do it with love. Their heart swells to see your child grow and learn and smile and play. They laugh at the funny things the kids always say. Say thank you to your daycare teacher. They love your child❤️
Worms, worms, worms!!