A PASSION WITH A PURPOSE
McD Fi****ms is intent on promoting safe Attitude, Skills & Knowledge
in the field of fi****ms. Private & semi-private Fi****ms Education for women.
Operating as usual
Safety rules even apply to toys. Teach your kids to be safe with ALL fi****ms.
Safety rules even apply to toys. Teach your kids to be safe with ALL fi****ms.
HAVE A PLAN! A stranger doesn’t need to get into your car. You can get gas for him. Call AAA or highway patrol to help them. There’s always options. Stay safe!
Yes, I teach purse carry is not wise for a variety of reasons BUT this article makes a great point! Carry on & stay safe ladies!
NRA Women | Short Shots: I Purse Carry. #SorryNotSorry Am I feeling just a tad defensive about my self-defense? Maybe.
NRA Women | Four Guns That Should NOT Be Your First Handgun As much as we love guns, some are just not the right choice for new shooters or new carriers. Here are four handguns to stay away from when you’re starting out.
HAVE A PLAN! Tomorrow the jury decides on the Derek Chauvin trial. Be prepared for civil unrest.
An Action Plan for Staying Calm During Riots and Mass Destruction Visit the post for more.
Have a plan!
NRA Women | Forget Politeness; Trust Your Instincts Women make daily sacrifices for self-preservation, but avoiding risky situations isn’t always enough.
NRA Women | Road Trip Tips for Firearm Owners Read these important strategies for navigating the open road (and skies) with a firearm.
Because everyone deserves the opportunity to defend themselves.
Fight for your right!
www.nrapublications.org You've heard Wayne say it before: "When you fight for freedom, you get more of it." That's the mantra we as NRA Women must embrace, and it's now or never because our Second Amendment - our freedom - is under vicious attack. NRA President Carolyn Meadows writes in this month's President's Column (fea...
NRA Women | A Duck Gun for Home Defense? Whether it's a mallard or a malicious offender, even a showcase shotgun can do the trick.
Only private courses offered so you can take it alone or with some friends. It's about YOU!
NRA Women | 3 Reasons You'll Love Women-Only Gun Training Here’s why fi****ms courses designed just for women can be so helpful.
NRA Women | How to Fly with a Gun Traveling by air with a gun isn’t as intimidating as you might expect.
How do you choose to stand?
NRA Women | Pistol Shooting Stances A look at the main shooting stances: Isosceles and Weaver
Have a plan! I can’t stress this enough. In ALL situations have a plan to be prepared for those ‘what if’ moments. Read the brief story and tell me what could have been done to prevent this from happening.
Good Guy With Gun Robbed of Gun By Bad Guy With Gun A man was robbed of his gun by an armed, masked man over the weekend in the Green Valley neighborhood, according to Arlington County police. The alleged incident happened around 8:30 a.m. Saturday on the 2400 block of S. Lowell Street. "The victim was waiting outside for a ride to a shooting r
The key here is “reasonable person”.
THE GUN NUTS
Petzal: The Rules of Gunfighting
By David E. Petzal
February 4, 2009
Normally, this blog is dedicated to peaceful pursuits. However, SFC Frick speaks much wisdom. I am giving him a meritorious promotion to Command Sergeant Major (E-9).
(For more on this subject, visit our list of the five best gunfights of all time).
_Drill Sergeant Joe B. Fricks Rules For A Gunfight
_1. Forget about knives, bats and fists. Bring a gun. Preferably, bring at least two guns. Bring all of your friends who have guns. Bring four times the ammunition you think you could ever need.
2. Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammunition is cheap - life is expensive. If you shoot inside, buckshot is your friend. A new wall is cheap - funerals are expensive
3. Only hits count. The only thing worse than a miss is a slow miss.
4. If your shooting stance is good, you're probably not moving fast enough or using cover correctly.
5. Move away from your attacker and go to cover. Distance is your friend. (Bulletproof cover and diagonal or lateral movement are preferred.)
6. If you can choose what to bring to a gunfight, bring a semi or full-automatic long gun and a friend with a long gun.
7. In ten years nobody will remember the details of caliber, stance, or tactics. They will only remember who lived.
8. If you are not shooting, you should be communicating, reloading, and running. Yell "Fire!" Why "Fire"? Cops will come with the Fire Department, sirens often scare off the bad guys, or at least cause then to lose concentration and will.... and who is going to summon help if you yell "Intruder," "G***k" or "Wi******er?"
9. Accuracy is relative: most combat shooting standards will be more dependent on "pucker factor" than the inherent accuracy of the gun.
10. Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
11. Stretch the rules. Always win. The only unfair fight is the one you lose.
12. Have a plan.
13. Have a back-up plan, because the first one won't work. "No battle plan ever survives 10 seconds past first contact with an enemy."
14. Use cover or concealment as much as possible, but remember, sheetrock walls and the like stop nothing but your pulse when bullets tear through them.
15. Flank your adversary when possible. Protect yours.
16. Don't drop your guard.
17. Always tactical load and threat scan 360 degrees. Practice reloading one-handed and off-hand shooting. That's how you live if hit in your "good" side.
18. Watch their hands. Hands kill. Smiles, frowns and other facial expressions don't (In God we trust. Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them.)
19. Decide NOW to always be aggressive ENOUGH, quickly ENOUGH.
20. The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get.
21. Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet if necessary, because they may want to kill you.
22. Be courteous to everyone, overly friendly to no one.
23. Your number one option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
24. Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun, the caliber of which does not start with anything smaller than "4".
25. Use a gun that works EVERY TIME. "All skill is in vain when an Angel blows the powder from the flintlock of your musket." At a practice session, throw your gun into the mud, then make sure it still works. You can clean it later.
26. Practice shooting in the dark, with someone shouting at you, when out of breath, etc.
27. Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature.
28. The only thing you EVER say afterwards is, "He said he was going to kill me. I believed him. I'm sorry, Officer, but I'm very upset now. I can't say anything more. Please speak with my attorney."
Finally, Drill Sergeant Frick's Rules For Un-armed Combat. **
1. Never be unarmed._
Want to learn more?
Be aware of your surroundings!
DANGEROUS! Have you seen these cell phone cases that look like a real gun? This is not funny!
Are you feeling insecure, thinking about buying a gun and wondering where to start? Here’s some ideas.
[09/16/20] My dear defensive friends. DO NOT GO HUNTING to confront intruders!!! Stay barricaded in a room, call 911 & stay on the line with them so they can record the event, shout that you are armed and have called the police and STAY PUT! You have a MUCH better chance of defending yourself with multiple intruders coming through 1 doorway than you do being caught surrounded in your own home.
Don’t be so quick to draw. Too many times I hear people say, “That’s what my gun is for!” ... why I carry, etc. Always think of your legal defense and if it’s prudent to draw your firearm or could you have avoided it. Layer your defense. Using your firearm should be your last option.
What’s your favorite gun
and/or caliber and WHY?
It’s not always about guns.
I saw this and had to share❗️
Follow Me At: Into The Water With James
Have a plan!
nrafamily.org Regardless of how you are learning to defend yourself with handgun, you need to master what one famous trainer called the Combat Triad.
[06/12/20] Mom and her 3 kiddos are now safer and much more knowledgeable about handguns!
Good article on Situational Awareness:
shootingillustrated.com Col. Jeff Cooper proposed four levels of alertness to describe the various stages of paying attention, but how do they relate to daily activities?
[06/06/20] Kids class next week! 🤗 Let the fun begin!
Let’s talk concealed carry options! One way ladies carry is in a purse. Here’s an article about that. What are your thoughts off body carry?
nrawomen.com Want a CCW bag that doesn’t scream “I have a gun”? Here they are!
I’m excited to teach again. Next up, a mom and her kiddos.
Keeping kids safe!
Reiki energy is beneficial in stress reduction, relaxation, and pain management. Reiki, ThetaHealing, Certified Medical Reiki Master & several classes
The Sculpture Studio offers Hands-On 3D workshops in a variety of disciplines. Educating the Treasure Valley and beyond since 2009. suelatta.com
Buoyant Baby is private infant/child water survival skills courses! Drowning prevention education. Starting at 6+ months. LETS GET BUOYANT!
Button Babes Household Services! Your easy "button" for all your cleaning and organizing needs! We do not do topless or other "speciality" cleaning ...
The Idaho affiliate of Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financal Literacy. Visit them at www.jumpstart.org or us at www.idahoflc.org.
Assisting school libraries to expand their capacity to serve students and teachers and the greater community.
WeROC is the Western Regional Organizing Center of the IEA (Idaho Education Association). This includes Regions 3, 7, 8, 9
Advancing Idaho's early learning profession & advocating for children & families. Our vision is to see all children thrive wherever they play, learn & grow
American Legion Boys State is among the most respected and selective educational programs of government instruction for U.S. high school students.
Our Philosophy: -Provide the highest quality martial art instruction. -Empower our students with valuable skills for daily life. -Contribute to a safe and peaceful community.
This page is designed to be used as a reference tool for pitchers that I work with on mechanics and form. PconX