Busy Bees Home Daycare is a state licensed daycare service. Busy Bees Home Daycare service is a state licensed daycare home. We strive to provide the best care for children by providing a clean, safe, smoke-free environment.
We have affordable weekly rates. Meals and snacks are included in the price. We also plan age appropriate fun and interactive activities, as well as art and craft activities daily. CPR and First Aid Certified. For more information contact Blaire Leathers at
[10/06/16] Busy Bees Home Daycare now has spots available for children ages 0-3 years old! We strive to provide the best care possible for all children and give parents peace of mind knowing that their child is in a safe, clean, and caring environment. We provide the best care for the most affordable price. Message us today to get a quote and visit the daycare!
Busy Bees Home Daycare is looking for a caring, compassionate Daycare Assistant who has experience caring for children ages six weeks to 4 years old. We are committed to providing quality care to all children enrolled in our program. We strive to provide a safe, fun, and loving environment to every child that attends our daycare. If you are a patient, caring professional with a background in child care, we hope you will get in touch about this position.
Assistant responsibilities include:
- Assisting in creating lesson plans and maintaining a safe environment.
- Develop a cleaning routine throughout the day that keeps all of the interactive areas sanitary and safe.
- Monitor children during outdoor activities and interact with the children to enhance their learning.
- Work with Provider to maintain communication with parents.
- Prepare and serve meals and monitor children during snack and meal times.
- Changing diapers and assisting with toilet training.
To succeed in this position you will need:
- At least 2 years experience working with children
- A genuine interest in working with children
- The ability to form warm, responsive relationships with children
- A positive, friendly attitude
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and capacity to work with minimal supervision
- High school diploma/GED required
- Ability to pass background check and drug screening required
- Caring and compassionate attitude is a must.
- Reliable transportation
- Valid drivers license
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in customer service
- Ability to work as a team
If you feel like you would be a great addition to our daycare family please send a message to set up an interview!
[04/20/16] We are wanting to do our part and start recycling. Does anyone know of anywhere in the Adair, Macomb, and Bushnell area that has recycling bins or centers? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
[02/10/16] Tomorrow there is going to be a feature about my daycare in the Argus-Sentinel and the Roseville Independent! I am very excited to read it and I hope everyone will pick up a copy!