The best forum for all tests & exams with Nadir
The purpose of this page is to provide informative knowledge to all deserving aspirants
Operating as usual
محکمہ لائیو سٹاک اینڈ فشریز میں گریڈ 17۔18 کی 265 نئی نوکریوں جلد سندھ پبلک سروس کمیشن کے تحت اشتہار جاری کیاجائے گا
KP-PSC Precis Paper 2022
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission. Competitive Examination For the Post of Provincial Management Officer (BPS-17) English Precis and Composition Paper 2022
MPT Solved paper 2023 css
Today’s CSS 2023 MPT Solved Paper (2-10-2022)
1. The United States and Russian Federation on February 5, 2021 agreed on a five-year extension of New Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (New START) to keep it in force through February 4, 2026.
2. Quebec is one of the thirteen provinces and territories of Canada. In 1763, the French territory of Quebec was officially ceded to Britain. Quebec is now seeking independence from Canada.
3. In 1949, Germany formally split into two independent nations: the Federal Republic of Germany (FDR or West Germany), allied to the Western democracies, and the German Democratic Republic (GDR or East Germany), allied to the Soviet Union.
4. The Dayton Accords reached on 21 November 1995 by the presidents of Bosnia, Croatia and Serbia ended the war between the former Yugoslav republics.
5. The War in Afghanistan (or the Operation Enduring Freedom) began in October, 2001 in response to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States.
6. Since there is no atmosphere on the moon so light is not scattered and the sky appears black. The sky appears blue due to the scattering of light that takes place through the atmosphere. Due to the non-availability of atmosphere in space, light does not scatter into its constituent colours so the sky appears dark instead of blue to an astronaut in space.
7. The boiling point of water is 100°C (212°F or 373K) at 1 atmosphere of pressure (sea level).
The process by which a substance changes from the solid phase to the liquid phase is known as melting. The process by which a substance changes from the liquid phase to the solid phase is known as freezing.
8. The instrument used to measure the atmospheric pressure is called as the barometer. Manometer is used to measure the pressure of the gas. The thermometer is used to measure the temperature.
10. The Paris Agreement united almost all the world’s nations – for the first time – in a single agreement on cutting the greenhouse gas emissions w
Solved mpt 2023
"... any war between East and West would almost necessarily be nuclear from the first."
Bertrand Russell (1959)
"There are various possibilities as to how a nuclear war might begin. It might begin with a surprise attack from either side, but it might, also, grow out of an originally non-nuclear war. The United States Government has stated with great emphasis that it will never initiate a nuclear war, but this statement is subject to a qualification.
Both Britain and the United States have said that, if Russia makes a non-nuclear attack upon any NATO country, the West will retaliate with nuclear weapons. It would seem to follow that Russia would have no motive for initially abstaining from nuclear weapons and that any war between East and West would almost necessarily be nuclear from the first.
It is obvious that the side which strikes first will gain great advantages from having the initiative. But, on the Western side, and presumably also on that of Russia, great pains have been taken to insure that a surprise attack shall not be decisive and shall not make retaliation impossible. I think we must, therefore, assume that the full potentialities of nuclear devastation will be developed against East and West equally."
— Bertrand Russell, Common Sense and Nuclear Warfare (1959), Ch: II, If Nuclear War Comes, p. 33
Written at the height of the Cold War in 1959, Common Sense and Nuclear Warfare was published in an effort 'to prevent the catastrophe which would result from a large scale H-bomb war'. Bertrand Russell’s staunch anti-war stance is made clear in this text, which outlines his insights into the threat of nuclear conflict and what should be done to avoid it. Russell’s argument, that the only way to end the threat of nuclear war is to effectively end war itself as a method of conflict resolution, is as relevant today as it was on first publication. Russell called his stance towards warfare "relative political pacifism"—he held that war was always a great ev
Important for MPT and upcoming tests.
نوجوانو تياري ڪريو!
سنڌ حڪومت آڪٽوبر ۽ نومبر کان 5 کان 15 گريڊ ۽ سنڌ پبلڪ سروس ڪميشن جا امتحان ڪرائيندي.
جنهن ۾ هزارين نوڪريون اٿو، محنت ڪيو🙏
FPSC Internal Recruitment Grade 1-15 test schedule
from 3 october to 5 october 2022
Download your Roll number slips from official website
Best of Luck
SPSC Jobs Advertisement..
Senior Nurse (BPS-17)
Staff Nurse (BPS-16)
Assistant Director (BPS-17) Women Empowerment & Protection
Last date to apply online: 7 October 2022
Note: Candidates who applied earlier, need not to apply again now.
SPSC new announcement
SPSC interview result announced
SPSC interview schedule: Assistant Director Sports
For more, like and follow this page.
سنڌ حڪمت جلد ئي عمر ۾ رعايت وارو نوٽيفڪيشن جاري ڪندي جنهن ۾ CCE ۾ 2 سالن ۽ عام نوڪرين ۾ 15 سالن جي رعايت ملي ويندي.
CCE-2022 ان بعد جو اشتهار ايندو
Deputy district attorney
SPSC Interview Programme of Following Posts:
1. Assistant Director (Law) BPS-17
2. Assistant Director (Admin and Finance) BPS-17
3. Chemist (BPS-17)
4. Assistant Director (Technical) BPS-17).
Most important vocabulary
Welcome! Here u will find the best and most relevant and reliable material for all kinds of exams. Keep in touch with this page for more posts.
Click here to claim your Sponsored Listing.
Contact the school
Channel Name Saqib Ali Edits My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe Karo Channel Ko Thanks ... .