Merryland School is a place where everybody gets an oppurtunity to be a successful person.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES The School aims to cultivate in a child, a sense of responsibility and duty towards his peer, society and the country by bringing about a behavioral change in his attitude and outlook as well as to encourage the all round development of the child's physical,spiritual and intellectual capabilities so that he will develop into a respectable and worthy citizen of the Nation.
Mission: The hand that holds a pen can move the earth
"Keeping in view of the precautionary measures taken by the Government to prevent Covid-19 and implementation of complete lockdown across the country, Parents,teachers and students who are awaiting for the Gradesheet/ progress report of the Annual Terminal Examination 2076 shall not be distributed as per the scheduled of the school calander. The report card distribution has been put off untill the further notice by the Dharan Pabson. and the Government. #stay at home stay safe #wash your hand at regular interval with soap for at least 20 sec #Consume lot of vitamin C #Utilise your time in best the way
MiDas - The Learning App
निजि तथा आवासीय विद्यालय अर्गनाइजेसन नेपाल (प्याव्सन) र मिदास ई-क्लास को सहकार्यमा कक्षा नर्सरी देखि कक्षा १० सम्मका सबै बालबालिकाहरुका लागि घरमै बसेर पढ्न MiDas eCLASS - The Learning App एक महिनाको लागि नि:शुल्क प्रदान गरिएको छ|
MiDas eCLASS को FREE Voucher Code निम्न तरिकाले प्रयोग गर्न सक्नु हुन्छ।
1. MiDas eCLASS App खोल्नुहोस्।
2. मेनुमा थिच्नुहोस्।
3. Order / Purchase मा थिच्नुहोस्।
4. Subscription Card मा थिच्नुहोस्।
5. भौचर् कोड PABSON टाइप गर्नुहोस् र Submit बटन थिच्नुहोस्।
मोबाइल वा कम्प्युटरमा MiDas eCLASS प्रयोग गरेर बालबालिकाहरुले
✓ पाठमा आधारित Animated Video हरु हेर्दै बुझेर पढ्न पाउँछन्।
✓ पाठ नबुझेमा वा Homework गर्न नजानेमा घर बाटै शिक्षकसंग सोध्दै सिक्न पाउँछन्।
✓ Tutorial Videos हेर्दै उत्तर लेख्ने तरिका र Numerical Problems Solve गर्ने तरिका सिक्न पाउँछन्।
✓ पाठमा आधारित Quizzes & Games खेल्दै रमाउदै सिक्न पाउँछन्।
✓ Sample Exam का प्रश्न-उत्तरहरू Practice गरेर परिक्षाको तयारी राम्रोसंग गर्न पाउँछन्।
✓ आफुले बनाएको चित्र, लेखेको कथा वा कबिता प्रकाशन गर्न पाउँछन्।
✓ आफ्ना साथीहरुसंग, पाठमा आधारित Game र Quiz मा प्रतिस्पर्धा गर्न पाउँछन्।
✓ विद्यार्थीहरुले जति धेरै पढ्छन् त्यति धेरै point कमाउछन् र त्यो Point प्रयोग गरेर Gift हरु किन्न पाउँछन्।
⭐⭐ उनीहरु पनि खुसी, आफू पनि ढुक्क! ⭐⭐
THE 4 DUSTBINS WE HAD DONATED TO MUKTINATH MUSTANG 4 YEARS AGO IS STILL THERE BUT IN A PATHETIC CONDITION.
S.E.E. exam has been put off until further notice for the fear of coronavirus pandemic.
The SEE appearing students are notified to be present tomorrow at 7:30 for a short briefing in the school premises.
काेराना भाईरस काे माहमारी काे त्रास ले गर्दा एस.ई.ई परिक्षा अर्काे सुचना नअाईन्जलसम्म स्थागीत भएकाे सम्पूर्ण मा जानकारी गराउन चाहान्छाै ।
We take this opportunity to all the students appearing in the Annual Terminal Examination, Basic Level Examination and PABSON grade IX examination commencing from today ,all the good luck. DO YOUR BEST GOD WILL DO REST.
English Speaking tips
THIS IS TO NOTIFY ALL THE SEE APPEARING STUDENTS FROM THIS SCHOOL , SEE BATCH 2076, THAT THE SEE ADMIT CARDS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED ON 4 TH OF CHAITRA, 2076 AT 11 AM. FROM THE SCHOOL OFFICE. ALL ARE TO BE PRESENT WITHOUT FAIL FOR THE BREIFING AND SEE ADMIT CARDS.
CONGRATULATIONS! to #Yujina_Magar from class V being the 1st Runner Up in the District Level School School Solo Dance Competition and winning Rs.50,000/- along with trophy certificates n memento. We would also like to congratulate Dina Limbu for the 5 th position. God bless u both
One of our students #Ashma
Lot of Blessings
THE ANNUAL EXAMINATION WHICH WAS SCHEDULED FROM MID CHAITRA HAS BEEN PREPONDED DUE TO THE PANDEMIC OUTBREAK OF CORONA VIRUS AND AS PER THE DECISION OF THE NEPAL GOVERNMENT. THE NEW EXAMINATION SCHEDULED HAS BEEN DECIDED BY THE NAGAR COMMITTEE FROM 28 th OF FALGUN TO 5 th of Chaitra, 2076.
स्कुल कार्यतालिका अनुसार चैत बाट हुने भनिएकाे त्रैमासीक जाचं सरकार काे निर्णय र काेराना काे माहामारी ले गर्दा , शुरक्षाकाे मध्यनजर गरि धरान नगर समितिले पारित गरेर यहीँ फाल्गुन २८ गते देखि चैत ५ गते सम्म हुने सम्पूर्ण अभिभावक, विध्यार्थी , कर्मचारी लगायत लाई जानकारी गराईन्छ।
Thank you Dharan Run
We are extremely glad to have the most participative schools in our event. Thank you Merryland E. Boarding School for your love and support.
[02/28/20] नाई मलाई थाहा छै
Photos from Merryland English Boarding School's post
This is to notify all the students, teachers, parents,staff and all the valued members that the school shall remain closed tomorrow , wednesday, due to an educational strike called by a political party.
भाेली बुधबार काे दिन केही राजनीतिक दल ले शैक्षिक हडताल काे अावाहान गरेकाे हुदाँ , सुरक्षाकाे मध्यनजर गरेर बिध्यालय बन्द हुने सम्पूर्ण मा जानकारी गराउदछाै।
THE SCHOOL WILL REMAIN CLOSED TOMORROW i.e on Tuesday TO MOURN THE SUDDEN AND UNTIMELY DEMISE OF EX VICE MAYOR OF DHARAN METROPOLITIAN CITY. THE SCHOOL ALSO WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND OUR HEARTFELT CONDOLONCES TO THE BEREAVED FAMILY. MAY HIS DEPARTED SOUL REST IN PEACE IN HEAVEN .
धराज उप नगरपालिका काे पुर्व उप मेयर काे अाकास्मिक निधन ले गर्दा भाेली मंगलबार विध्यालय शाेक बिदा काे निम्ति बन्द हुने सम्पूर्ण मा जानकारी गराउन चाहान्छाै । साथै मृत अात्मा प्रति हार्दिक श्रद्धाञ्जली अर्पण गर्दैछाै ।
TOTAL 108 RUNNERS
#PURWANCHAL ARCHITECTURE EXIBITION
*_How to improve English?_*
_Hello every English learner I am going to show you the methods by which you can improve your English._
_English is a global language and if someone is really interested to learn English, it can be learnt easily by following way._
_There are five components of English language and you have to practice all of them in order to become fluent in English._
*Five components are : Listening, speaking, reading, writing and Thinking.*
1. *Listening* : Listening is art and if you are master in it, surely you are going to be a great speaker. A good listener is always a good speaker. So listen English everyday at least 20 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes in the evening.
2. *Speaking* : We must talk everyday in English in order to achieve fluency. So many people are afraid to speak because they are shy what other people will think if I will make mistakes, mistakes are very common so don't worry about mistakes just try to express yourself. In the beginning everybody do mistakes. And always try to make new friends who are willing to improve their English as practice with them as much as possible.
3. *Reading* : Reading is also art. Its not necessarily if we will read a lot, we will improve faster. If you read 10 pages but you can't learn something new, it's better to read two pages and read carefully. And do not try to remember, try to understand, once you understand them you don't need to remember.
4. *Writing* : In reading part you read two pages. You have to take 8 to 12 correct grammatical sentence from those two pages and you have to write down in your notebook. And read them frequently. Try to remember whole sentences rather than individual word meaning because if you knew complete sentence them you can speak it very quickly.
5. *Thinking* : Thinking is very important part of spoken English because whatever you can think, you can speak. So make a habit to think in English. Everything takes time. In the beginning it will be difficult but when you will practice and practice it will be part of your memory and once it becomes your habit them English will come naturally from your mouth.
If you think you can do it, surely can.
Believe in yourself. All power is within you.
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
Public High School was established in 1946 August 07 in Dharan. Public high school has many thousand students many has achieved excellence at national and regional level. Please all alumni connect. thanks
for quality education
'learning is fun' Motto: FAITH IS THE ANSWER
Its not his or hers or theirs,.. Its OUR page! Jai Navjyotians!
In Pursuit of Excellence ! Education means to shape minds, not mark-sheets !!
There are many schools and many ways to learn, but Himalayan is different. So come to HBS and see exactly what we mean by "HBS Experience....!"
Established by Brigrade of Gurkhas Nepal (BGN)
"Education For Development"
"Education for creative mind"