This page is for all the students of Uttarpara Govt. High School (1992 Madhyamik, 1994 HS)
Operating as usual
Uttarpara Govt High School
Reunion/ GET-TOGETHER 2020
Uttarpara Govt. High School,( Madhyamik 1992, HS 1994)'s cover photo
Jab we met again 20th January, 2019
[01/07/16] 2016 - reunion of MP92 HS 94 batch is at Dankuni on 17 th Jan 2016.
When I was Younger :-
• I'd put my arms in my shirt and told people I lost my arms
• Would restart the video game whenever I knew I was going to lose
• Had that one pen with four colors, and tried to push all the buttons at once
• Waited behind a door to scare someone, then leaving because they're taking too long to come out.
• Faked being asleep, so I could be carried to bed
• Used to think that the moon followed our car
• Tried to balance the switch between On/ Off.
• Watching two drops of rain roll down window and pretending it was a race
• The only thing i had to take care of was a school bag.
• Swallowed a fruit seed I was scared to death that a tree was going to grow in my tummy.
• Closed the fridge extremely slowly to see when the lights went off.
• Walked into a room,. forgot what you needed, Walked out, and then remember.
Remember when we were kids and couldn't wait to grow up ? and now we think why did we even grow up?
Childhood Was The Best Part Of My Life!
[03/31/13] Yesterday I attended a get together ...its occassion of Aniruddha Dutta.. one of my senior school mate as well senior colleague.. ..I got wondered to hear that .. he didnt missed the chance to show our school to his german friend during their Kolkata visit ..as ONE OF THE NEARBY IMPORTANT AND HOLY PLACE OF VISIT AFTER BELURMATH .... and had taken the germans to uttarpara to show the place of origin for so many great people as one stood in front of them that moment . :)
Its An Computer Education Center At Uttrapara, Kolkata (West Bengal)
Music institution Musical group
JSVM is the largest preschool of South 24 Pargans. We have qualified teachers, who love to teach kids. We have more facilities that helps kids to learn.
Uttarpara Children's Own Home Ex Students' Association is the official page of Ex Students' Association of Uttarpara children's own home.
The school is affiliated to the 'West Bengal Board of Higher Secondary Education' and the medium of study is 'Hindi'.