St. Thomas' Boys' School, Kolkata
Nearby schools & colleges
CJ 299, Sector 2 Sallake City
Dent Mission Road, KOLKATA
2/4b Bhukailash road Babu Bazar, KOLKATA
Fort William, KOLKATA
D. H. Road, KOLKATA
Shakespeare Sarani, KOLKATA
College Road, Howrah
Gariahat Road, KOLKATA
I parent of two children who studies in this school from 2010 sharing some points about this school.
1. In this current timeline every school have his own website to communicate with school activities to the people but this school have not any website.
2. No SMS System developed for given necessary information about worst situation.
3. Only some telephone no given and this is pure useless about getting any type of information.
4. No transparency about Books, School have not provide booklist to students not in notice board they provide only agency. But in worst situation like lockdown we are unable to teach our child new course self.
5. No online payment system developed by this school.
6. If you calculate the school day of an academic year this is only near about 140 days including unnecessary half day, celebration day, Exam day, etc.
7. School responsibility for students nothing shown by school.
8. Extracurricular activity I think nil
The Main point In this time Every school arranges online class. With provide e-books but this school do nothing only but no need to consult or given any instruction to student.
So I make an online campaign with sharing this view
Kindly think about seriously for our children future in this school or after school.
St Thomas' School is a kindergarten to higher secondary school for boys and girls located in Kidderp St. The school celebrates the foundation day on 17 December.
Thomas School was established in 1789 in Kolkata, India and is the oldest school of West Bengal and the second oldest in India. It is named after St. Thomas, one of the 12 Apostles, who visited Kochi, India in 52 A.D. The school motto is 'Nisi Dominus Frusta' which stands for "Except the Lord in Vain". It is also one of the largest in India with a campus of 574 acres (2.32 km2)
The school is
Operating as usual
4, Diamond Harbour Road, Khidirpur
724, Beside Eastern Metropolitan Bypass
The official page forCalcutta International School truly .. one of the best schools there ever is ,
165, AJC Bose Road
A place to show off our Jacobean pride, recall fond memories, and share updates. No inflammatory com
National Gems School was founded in 1968 by the Late Ganesh Prasad Khanna at 629, Diamond Harbour Ro
82/7A Ballygunge Place
Soda lemon ginger pop, South Point on the top! This is a page run by alumni. It’s is NOT the offic
One of the best Kendriya Vidyalayas in Eastern India, picturesque campus, best faculties, and unique
James Long Sarani, Behala
This page is created for the students of M. P. Birla Foundation H.S. School
21B, Rani Shankari Lane, Kalighat
Located in South Calcutta, it is a co-ed institute imparting education under the affiliation of CISC
GA Block, Purbanchal, Salt Lake City
A co-ed school located at Salt Lake City, Kolkata with classes up to Class XII following the ICSE and ISC Syllabus
P-1/C Prince Anwar Shah Road
This is the unofficial page of Ram Mohan Mission High School in facebook. To know about courses and
Jassore Road, Dumdum Nagerbazar, Satgachi Near Elite Showroom
First and most impressive education with new concepts,including various child development programs,S
76B, Kalicharan Ghosh Road
The Assembly of God Church is a school in the city of Kolkata. Established in the year 1964 with mod